00

jack avery was stubborn, so stubborn he couldn't quite grasp the fact he possibly liked a guy. so stubborn he pushed the feelings he had away.

"jack hello. anyone in there?" zach herron questions, waving a hand in front of jack's face as an attempt to pull him back to reality.

"you good bro?" corbyn asks leaning his chair back, a look of concern on his lips as he watched jack struggle to stay present during the meeting about tour.

"yeah," he clears his throat, laughing softly, running a hand through his messy curls. "what were you saying daniel?" he quips.

daniel began explaining things about their next tour, jack barely present.

"dude wanna talk later?" zach mouths to him, his eyes staring at jack.

jack softly smiles, nodding. he couldn't tell zach the truth.

____

after the meeting was over, jack sat in the car the whole ride there lost in his thoughts, watching the city of l.a pass by.

zach with a pout of curiosity on his lips, watches jack, noticing he wasn't being more quiet than his usual self. something was on his mind eating at him, and zach was determined to find out what was going on in his brain.

when they arrived at the house, jack was so lost in thought he didn't realize the car had finally stopped. zach lets out a soft chuckle, shaking jack.

"c'mon bro," zach says.

jack looks around, noticing finally he was finally home. he tried his best to ignore zach, hoping he forgot they needed to talk. jack spoke too soon.

"what's going on in that pretty head of yours." zach's words made jack's stomach churn, his mood flattering.

jack ignored zach attempting to side step him. zach stopped him standing in front of him, blocking the door way.

"move zach." he groans attempting to reach past zach. "i don't wanna talk right now." he mumbles rolling his eyes.

"you're not getting past me till you at least tell me why you're upset."

"i'm fine. jesus zach!" he whines his voice raising slightly.

zach didn't move, his arms crossed as he stared at jack, waiting for him to talk.

"can we talk later?" jack says, his voice small. zach rolls his eyes, stepping away from the door.

jack entered the house, ignoring the stares from his band mates as he ran upstairs. he ignored zach, who followed behind him as well.

jack slams his bedroom door closed, making sure to lock the door just incase zach or one of the others tried to talk to him.

jack throws himself into his bed, a loud sigh leaving his lips. his eyelids felt droopy, sleep finally kicking in. the pervious night jack spent the whole night tossing and turning his thoughts more louder than before.

i don't fucking like zach.

____

here's a new fic it's a jachary fic because i fucking ship those two with my whole heart.

vote | comment | share