The Chase

Olivia was running through the woods, she was hopping over tree branches and hiding in small ditches to avoid the search lights of the members, but something more dangerous was on her tail, even a trained ferocious doberman would even shudder at. Gabriel Reyes. He was bum rushing through bushes stomping over the medium sized tree branches that snapped under his feet and he was fuming with rage. He looks through the dark for a moment, slowly walking around and scanning the area for any signs of the girl, he looked around the trees and in bushes, until he came across this one tree. As he was searching, he stop for a second thinking where could this girl have gone.... Little did he know right above him she was hanging on a tree branch, her arms and legs wrapped around the branch as she was trying her best to quiet her breathing so he doesn't hear her. For a minute he sighs and punches the tree and yells "GODDAMNIT!" He grubts as he looks at his bloodied knuckles before he just shakes it off. The look of defeat soon appeared on his face and gave Olivia a sense a relief knowing he will be leaving the area, she sighs quietly in relief..... Unfortunately this also added 2 more pounds to the somewhat fragile tree branch, making it unable to hold the girl, it snapped twice before it broke as she yells "SHIT!" She falls right on top of the man as they both land on the ground as they both let out a grunt. Disoriented, they was both on the ground in slight pain, Olivia was laying on his back with her back on his as she was seeing stars for a bit before she thinks to herself 'Wait..... What did I land on?.....' She slowly looks back as she looks face to face with the man she landed on as his face was full of rage, nose flared, eyes wide and red as he was breathing heavy like a pissed off bull. Olivia widens her eyes in shock before she pulls off an innocent smile and chuckles a bit "Hahaha..... Adios, amigo" She then boops his nose as she says "Boop" before she quickly rolls off his back and scrambles to her feet. But when she tries to dash off, she was grabbed by her ankle as she falls to the ground, letting out a yelp as she falls right into her face. She looks back as Gabriel grips her by the ankle and starts dragging himself up to her as he growls out "You thought you could really escape me?.... After everything I've done for your ungrateful, bratty, bitchy ass!" He yells at her before she widens her eyes and glares at him be fore she growls back "What the fuck you just call me?...." Suddenly she throws a punch, landing rightbon his cheel, catching him off guard as he yells and lets her go, taking the opportunity to get up and runs off. Gabriel griwls and stands up slowly watching her run with a deadly look in his eyes before unexpectedly pulling a sinister smile "So you want to play like that? Fine then?.... Let's play" He then sprints after her through the dense and moonlit forest. The chase was on. Olivia was hopping, ducking and sliding every obstacle thay was in her was as the man behind her was just bum-rushing through all of it. Her heart pounded with fear as she tried and looks for a way out, but it just seemed like the woods got denser and denser, the moonlighting slowly disappearing. Gabriel noticed that she was goong to the denser part of the woods as he then pulls off another sinostee grin and slows down his pace, making her feel like she was outrunning him, and when ue was far enough he quickly made a B-line through the bushes, following her in the shadows as she kept running from the man that was no longer behind her. After running for a while, Olivia stops into a sliding halt as she just looked around, but nothing was seen but eerie silouets of trees and wild life, the only thing that she could see was their eyes. She catches her breath, bending over a bit, she thought to herself 'Dios Mio....... Where am I?.....' She shakes her head, as long as she was away from "Him" she was safe, but this thought was short lived when suddenly a tall and muscular figure appeared in front of her as if he was rising up from the ground as if he was made of smoke. She froze and slowly looks up at the man in complete terror, looking into his eyes that were no longer brown, but blood red, as he say in a low voice ".....Lights out...." He then knocks her out with one punch as everything went dark.....

Sorry for the really long wait like I said, it usually takes a while to make these sonce I have such short burst of inspiration and ideas for each chapter so I hope you like this one! Leave a vote & comment!