"I will...."

Luke:

"I will always protect you. No matter where we are or what happens. I will always come back to save you when you need me." he whispers to you as you sleep, "I may not be the perfect boyfriend, or the boyfriend you deserve, but I can only hope that when all is said and done, I was the best I could be for you. Always there when I could be, always taking care of you. You're beautiful and I love you and you deserve to hear that every minute of every day for the rest of your life. And I pray that I'm the man who gets to do that."

Calum: "I will try to be there, I promise." he said. Defeated, you replied "Ok, don't worry about it if you don't get here in time." The show started in 5 minutes and you knew he wasn't going to make it. For once you were a lead, and no one was going to be there. The opening scene starts and you recite your lines with a passion looking into the audience when you see your dorky boyfriend and his three best friends watching intently as you soliloquy grew with excitement. But that's when you knew that Calum was truly there for you, as he would always be.

Michael: "I will always love you... I will always love you!" you and Michael sing in the car to each other at the stop light. The song winds down as the next one comes on and the light turns green, Mikey glances at you "I really will always love you y/n." You suddenly laugh, "That was such a girly thing to say; but I will always love you too, dork." You pinch his cheeks as he, without looking, tries to swat away your hand.

Ashton: "I will always remember you as the girl who unexpectedly stole my heart. I'm sorry that it had to end but if you love something let it go, right?" You turn back to face him as you walk out of the door, "Maybe you'll come back, then it was meant to be. If not, you were never mine to keep in the first place. I just hope it's the first." He finishes. "Ash, I'm sorry too; it's just that I can't stay, for my sake, I just can't. I'm sorry. I love you" The door closes as you and him start crying, he walks to the couch and you to your car. Maybe it was meant to be, you already felt a tug in your heart to go back; but you needed some time, to know that it's real.