Reader x male indoraptor

Dragonofmusic requested this. Hope you like it! And I've kind of got a dirty mind so sorry for any nose bleeds. And the male indoraptor is named Damon, just cause.

Damon POV

   I watched as the female human came over to my cage. My green eyes narrowed. She never touched me but I didn't trust any human. She gently petted my neck.
"Easy, Damon. "
One of the men chuckled. "Yo, (y/n), you free tonight? I could show you some good lovin'. "
(Y/n) glared at him. She didn't say anything though. When she left, I felt my anger intensify.

*timeskip cause I'm lazy. *

Your POV

  You hid under a truck as you saw Damon kill a man. Tears slid down your face. Why?

*flashback*

   You walked in on the men harassing Damon. You quickly yelled at them. Then a hand grabbed your ass. You jumped and whirled to see Javis(reference anyone?). You glared at him. Before you could snap at him, his head was gone and his body fell to the floor. You looked over to see Damon eating the head. You would've ran but a guy pulled a gun and shot at Damon. You, carinan about the hybrid, pushed him out of the way, receiving a bullet to your side. You were quickly rushed out.

That was three hours ago. You gently pressed a hand to the wound and removed your hand to see blood.

Damon POV

I hissed as I let go of the pathetic human. Now, where was (y/n)? I gave a loud hiss. I shook my head as I smelled blood. I couldn't get distracted from finding my mate. Her saving me made me wish to have her as my mate. Then I remembered that the bullet had hit her. She was bleeding. I slowly followed the scent trail to a truck. I silently looked under to see (y/n) there, her hand covered in blood. I slowly reached under the truck.

I've decided to do two parts of this. The next part will be the lemon.