How you meet: movie edition!

How you meet:

Everyone was frazzled as all the Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters individuals were sprawled across the yard. The mansion blew up. Again. The children and most of the staff looked at the explosion in shock and horror. I gladly took in the sight of bright fire and suffocating smoke. I whispered under my breath, "It's beautiful."

A voice shocked me out of my deep admiration of the chaos, "Beautiful? Are you nuts?"

I turned to the voice and saw a young adult with silver hair, goggles, and a metallic jacket. "How'd you know?" I sarcastically replied, "I try to hide it so well. What gave it away?" I let my skin fade into nothing but white bones and black eyes. "I'm Y/N. Haven't seen you around before," I replied as I shifted back to normal.

"Well, I haven't been around. I'm-" He started.

A helicopter sounded several times, "Medical assistance is on the way. Please remain calm." As the copter touched the ground, Moira and hank stepped forward as I turned myself toward the agents to shield a few of the children.

"Hey! Moira MacTaggert, CIA," she called out, showing her badge to the alleged man in charge. "Thank God you're here!"

When it was too late, Hank yelled to Moira, "Wait!"

At the same time, the colonel shouted, "Fire!" And then it was dark. So much for starting off good with the silver haired weirdo.

A/N: I know it's short but look who's back! send in requests for one-shots or preferences.

Also, go check out my Tumblr and show my writing on there some love! my username there is xlizabxthh (same as here!).  

One more thing: Broken Roads still needs some love so I need you all to show it some love.

I'm back.

Finally.

-Xlizabxthh