Who is it?

Please send in request, I'm absolutely out of ideas and I would LOVE to write for what you all would request. ALSO on my tumblr, I am taking all and any character requests.  My tumblr is xlizabxthh. Thank you. 

Who said it first?

I said I love you first- Peter, for sure.

I initiated our first kiss- Peter. He used his super speed.

I've a better sense of direction- You.

I'm the better dancer- Peter. I think he's an iconic and avid 80's music dancer.

I'm the better driver- YOU

I met my future in-laws first- You.

I'm the patient one- YOU!!! Why even ask this. It is universal knowledge at this point.

I wake up earlier- Peter. Due to his abilities.

I'm the more romantic one- I can see both parties equally being romantic.

I'm neater- Again, you!

I'm the better singer- Peter. Re: I think he's an 80's icon.

I got better grades in school- You. Peter does not have enough patience to sit in school all day, so he doesnt learn much.

I take longer showers- Again, from the lack of patience, it's not Peter. It's you .

I'm the better cook- Neither. Peter can live off Twinkies and overall junk food. I feel take out would be the best option for you and Peter to eat non-sugary food.