Kidnapped by Some Good-Looking Hot Pockets?

Hi everyone I am a first time aurhor so please at least try to be nice about my work!

                                                                Chapter 1: Store Run

        "HAH you are the loser and I am the Dang Queen!" I shout at my now pissed off best friend "Bow down to me peasant!"

        "That's not fair! You know that I have weak muscles" She flails her skeleton-like arms around in frustration.

        "Psh, you should have thought of that before we made the bet! Now hand over my cash women!" I yell holding my hands out.

        "Fine..." She un-whillingly grabs 40 dollars out of her purse and places the cash in my hands. " This is so unfair you always win thunb wars.... I swear you cheat!"

        "Psh! Maybe I do. Maybe I don't.. too late now' I smirk counting my precious stack of money.

Anyways, let's rewind! I'm Dakota and the cry-baby over there is my best friend Amanda! We have known each other for the whole 20 years of our adventerous lives! I know everything about her, she knows everything about me! It's a win-win situation in my books!

        Anyways, as you can tell I just beat Amanda in a thumb war.. because... well I'm Just that amazing! 

      "Sometimes I don't like sharing an apartment with you" ,Amanda mutters while playing with the hem of her shirt.

        "And why is that oh best friend of mine?"

        "well you..you..you..ummm.."

        "I what?"

        "You eat all the dang food!" 

        "well that's the truth"

        " We need to go to the store"

        I sigh saddily, " but it's.. sooo.farrr.awayyyyy"

        " Too bad let's go" She stands, but not before hitting me in the head with a pillow.... my favorite one... my poor ole pillow!

        I hope you guys enjoyed my first ever book chapter! Hopefully I get better as I go along! <3