Wake Up Call

Chapter 3: Wake Up call

I hope you guys enjoy!

        I woke up with a raging headache. The one where you feel like your head is about to explode...yeah...that one. 

        "Ow what the cheeseballs?" Groggily, I curl back into my nice comfy pillow- WAIT A SECOND! My eyes fly open and i seuddenly sit up in the bed. "Holy crap!" I whisper scream. I'm not in my room. All of the past events go through my mind. I've been kidnapped. And I need to find Amanda.

        Quietly, I make my way to the door and tip toe out of the room. I look to my left and see a row of doors. Maybe Amanda is down there. Silently, I tip toe down the hall.

        "Where do you think you're going?" Suddenly, a strong pair of arms wrap around my upper torso and I'm lifted up off the ground.

        "OW WHAT THE HECK!! YOU ARSE!! LET ME GO!! I DEMAND A LAWYER!" I scream in protest. My captor starts carrying me through the hall to what looks like a living room. I look around in confusen. Wh- WAIT A SECOND! My eyes zero in on five perfectly sculpted men lounging on the couches! "UM NO GET ME OUT OF HERE!! I WILL NOT BE ONE OF YOUR GUYS' TOYS!", I scream in protest. 

        "Dang she's a feisty one" , A guy with the body of a model and bright blonde hair grins. 

        "stop staring at me" I growl out at him. Thinking of a brillant plan I do my "famous" ninja moves and start running.

"GUYS GET HER" the blonde screams in alarm. Great... now im being chased by six very attractive men. Ok it sounds good to you guys....but in reality I'm still kidnapped. I run through the halls with my six captors right on my heals. Hey... I never was a fast runner. Geez.

        "Got ya!" Suddenly, I'm being tripped and the next thing you know my head is colliding with a door. Well damn.