Tumblr Sentence Starters/Writing Prompts

Here is another strange but effective way to get your creative writing juices flowing!

There are many posts about sentence starters on Tumblr and if you're like me, an obsessive writer, you hoard screenshots and screenshots of sentence starters quotes from these kinds of posts in your gallery until your phone says, "Um, excuse me but insufficient storage available, dude."

Next thing you know, you're moving all your screenshots into a file on your computer in your "Writing Help!" folder until your computer has an issue computing with how many files you just transferred over and you begin to contemplate how your life ended up that way but it's okay because you're happy because you're a writer who loves to write and words naturally fascinate you like the word "gimmick" that has randomly popped on it your head and you feel the need to start a diary of strange words that you love and "gimmick" would be in there because why not?

That is definitely not a run-on sentence, guys. No worries! ;)

NOT ONLY IS TUMBLR USEFUL FOR A WRITER, BUT SO IS PINTEREST!!

Pinterest holds a lot of aesthetics and I know because I own like 3/4 of the aesthetic boards on that app but whatever. It also holds interesting writing prompts as well as writing tips so if it's aesthetics or writing tips, you can never go wrong with Pinterest. Everytime I go onto Pinterest, I never see the same post twice so it is definitely a place with lots and lots of interesting and new ideas and inspirations. I really suggest you guys check it out if you don't already have a Pinterest because, trust me, it will overjoy the artistic side in you!

Why I use Pinterest:
-Writing Prompts
-Sentence Starters
-Aesthetics
-Ideas for Character Development
-Ideas for Story Building
-Unseen Fanart
-Writing Help posts
-Looking at new food recipes I have yet to try
-Posts about songs I may have not yet heard to add to my music playlist