Chapter 4. ~ Kira

Hello y'all, its Kira. This is chapter 4, from my point of view, and written by me :) i hope you guys like it! 

Chapter 4. ~ Kira

After an hour of eating, talking and “feasting like in China” we all sat there, holding our stomachs, not being able to speak. Who would’ve thought we’d eat all the plain rice.

Regular people would’ve at least added some sort of chicken, sauce or anything to prevent the dryness. But no, the boys even said they liked it.

“Chinese people would be jealous of this feast.” Danielle mumbled and earned a dry chuckle of mine.

Meaghan sat beside me and had a winning smirk on her face.

“Watcha smilin’ at smirky?” I asked her and she snapped her head towards me. It took a couple of seconds until she worked through what I had just said and then she grinned even wider.

“You ate all of my food.” She said and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

“So?” Harry asked and Meaghan fluttered her eyes at him.

“Well, I must be one hell of a cook.” She pointed at our empty plates.

“Yeah, because you really need talent to cook rice.” Niall sarcastically said and earned a laugh from everyone.

Except for Meaghan of course. She sat there, pouting and shooting Niall evil glares like she always did when she wanted to scare someone. Which never worked, because honestly she was just a cute little pumpkin that couldn’t scare anyone.

“I wanna see you cook, you tetra titted tosser.” She exclaimed and Nialls eyes widened. “Oh yeah I just went there.” Meaghan growled while biting her lips and squinting her eyes.

“Okay, before this really starts, I’d just like to say that I’m not related to her, in any way.” I said while smiling and raised my hands, and Zayn laughed.

“Okay, Meaghan, next dinner, I’m cooking.” Niall leaned in towards Meaghan and held out his hand to shake.

“Deal!” Meaghan grabbed it and chuckled.

*

“Well that worked out just fine then.” Liam muttered and looked down at himself.

The guys and Danielle had said they would help us clean up the kitchen, but it hadn’t worked out as we planned.

I looked at each one of us and couldn’t help but burst out laughing, and soon after everyone joined in.

“Well, it was fun.” I said once I had caught my breath and Louis nodded heavily.

“I regret nothing.” Zayn chuckled.

The thing was, once the second plate had been washed off, Harry accidentally splashed Meaghan with water.

Of course, she saw it as war, and gave him some sweet revenge.

Obviously the rest of us had to join in too.

And so now we stood here, all covered in water, soaked all the way to the skin, like we had showered with clothes on. The silence was filled by the dripping of our clothes, and the soft chuckles we shared as we turned back to the plates, finished cleaning them and put them to their place.

Once we were done bringing our kitchen back into its normal state, Meaghan walked over to the couch and let her self drop in it. Soon we all followed her example, and were squished onto the couch, all with big smiles on our faces.