{Prologue}

Erin

As much as I hate traffic,I too hate lines.I'm stuck in a jam where people are lining up to see if which club they can join.I tried joining in Performance Arts Club due to it requiring talent and good performance,which luckily I have,unfortunately,the club has already reached it's club members limit.

I was left with three choices,Library/Book Club,Home Economics Club and Thoran Haux Club.I have no idea what the heck is Thoran Haux,but I had a gut feeling that it would be essential for my academic career,still I dont know what it is,so I went to their stall and asked a man with a large smile curved on his lips,he had grayish-white hair and a porcelain skin,his eyes were green and has a little scar on his forehead.

"Good morning,Miss,it looks like you havent satisfied yourself with other clubs,are you looking forward in joining us?"
He said in a charming voice,he mentioned the word,us,even though he was only the person in the stall.Medyo weird naman kung di ko siya sasagutin kaya nagtanong ako kung ano nga ba ang ginagawa ng club nila.

"What exactly is your club doing?"
I asked in a curious tone

"We are a detective club here in Xenon High,so basically,we solve cases presented by clients around"
He said cheerfully.

"Are there even any crimes here?"

"I dont know,life's a bag full of surprises,and I'm prepared in case there will be something that might happen"

"How many are you in the club?"I shot a question quickly which he didnt had time to think,which means there were only few of them..

"Two"

"Where's the other one?"
I asked while glancing at my surroundings...

"He might be hiding somewhere,I dont know,by the way,I'm Noah,Noah Asclepius,and my colleague is Uther Blurr,and you are?"

"Im Nerin Calalang,from 7 A-1"
I know,I know,I might look young still at my seventh grade,but not all stories feature adults right?Im young but Im disciplinary,matured and a smart person with a meticulous personality!

"You must know Hades Angeles?right"

"Yes,why?"

"Nothing,he's my cousin by the way"
Aww,yung smartypants na yun?Kakilala neto,hmm...Sabagay parehas naman silang masiyahin at mabait makiusap..

"So are you going to sign up in our club"

"Im thinking about it mostly that Im the only girl that might be with you,possibly that I wont joi-"
I was cut short when he spoke

"Dont worry maam!We are disciplined children and are not likely to be troublemakers,differ us from other boys if you may,Ms.Calalang"
He looked sincere,maybe joining their club wont hurt but not joining their club wont hurt either..

Maybe I'll just think it over..

"Sorry but I might not join your club"

"Aww,thats fine,just go to our clubroom in case if you'll have second thoughts!"
He said,his smile fading away..

I turned around and bid farewell and went to my dorm.
I went to my room,Kristel was there waiting for me,she asked what club I joined,I told her I havent thought about it yet.
We went to the school cafeteria to buy lunch,we sat down in a table away from everybody.I dont know much but thats what we were reckoned to do.We were eating when a man approached us,he seemed familiar.What's his name again?Nick?Noel?Noah?

"Goodmorning,may I seat here with you?"

"No"Kristel quickly replied,she was cold to strangers,so thats how she reacted.

"Oh..I see,I'll just look for another spot"he said in a poor voice,he left,before he was meters away,he turned around and looked at me.

"Have you thought about it?"
He asked me,a smile forming in his face

"Not yet,Ill tell you if you could just see me in your clubroom"I said afterwards he left.

After lunch we went back to our dorms,we were at the second floor,our apartment is a circular apartment,have you ever seen a mall?If you have seen one,you can notice that there are halls in every floors and there are some barricades that closes the openings in front of the halls,pabilog na apartment tapos may space sa gitna perfect for a jump...
We reached our dorm with the numbers 220Bwe unlocked our door's lock when we heard a scream..

KYAHHHHH...

We heard a scream outside,I went to see a boy on the ground floor,his head can no longer be recognized..Kristel who was behind me felt an urge to vomit,me myself too,felt that urge.

The door next to us opened and came out a guy,221B was the door's number...And I cant believe he was the person that went out of there...

"Noah?"

He smirked at me..

"Hello...Erin"