◇5: Rock War!!◇

LATER IN THE AFTERNOON

*RING! RING! RING!!*

I sighed as I made my way over to the phone. I picked up, "Hey is this Y/n?" It sounded like Eddie. "You're speaking to her." I replied. "This is Eddie and Beverly called and told us to come over because she needs to show us something, I really don't know but we'll meet you downstairs?" Eddie spoke softly into the phone.

"Yeah, sure thing Eds. And where did you get my house's phone number?" I answered/asked. "Phone book." He said. 'How am I already in the phone book?' I thought. "Okay, see ya Eds." I hung up.

I made my way downnstairs and did my usual bathroom morning routine, shower, get dressed, brush teeth, and wash face. I didn't really wear a lot of makeup because I never look good in it.

That was seriously the cutest outfit I had, it was pretty old though

Surprised it still fits me.

"Morning Y/n!" My mom greeted while she handed me a

piece of toast. "Hi mum! When did you get home? And how's work?" I asked while walking over to the table sit. "About ten minutes ago, I have to go back though. I work as the waiter there and it's really great. I guess I got quite lucky!" She chuckled. "Hanging out with your friends again?" She tilted her hed.

"Yeah." I replied standing up. She walked over to me, "I'm actually really happy that you've made some friends. Back in Florida, it was kind
of difficult to manage.." She confessed. I nodded. "We pushed that behind us. So let's not think about it." I directed and she nodded.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Okay well I'll be going now, see you tonight mum! And Crystal!" I blanked off when see Crystal walking down the steps, looking like one little move could've thrown her off balance. "Bye.. Y/n." She yawned the first part.

"Crystal! Tell me you've made some friends?" My mom looked towards her and Crystal shook her head. "Here's ten bucks to buy ice cream and what not." Mom turned back to me and handed me the bill. "Thanks mom." I thanked and rushed over to the door to open it.

When I walked to the door I heard mom say, "You're going out! Here's ten bucks, and when I come back from work, don't be a loner." I giggled. "Wait. Y/n, maybe I could meet these kids." My mom rushed over as I began to turn the knob. "Oh..sure?" I fully opened it and was greeted by the Losers, but I noticed Richie was a little down. "Hey guys! This is my mom." I introduced.. "H-Hello Ms L/n." Bill spoke humbly. "Hey!" Richie shot.

"Y/n has told me a lot about you." She shook everyone's hand. "Really. What has she say about me?" Richie declared. "You're Richie, correct?" She tilted her head and he nodded. "She's told me how you guys have met,  how you teach her how to swim, how she trusts you, all that and more!" I grew a variety of different reds and Richie smirked and and grinned at the same time. "Okay well, I should be getting off to work now! See you Y/n." She placed a kiss on my forehead and I made this really awkward smile. "Richie, Stanley, Billy, Ben, and Eddie." She memorized.