Chapter 9: HIM!?

Xiumin 's PoV

I was in my room when Sehun barged in. He didn't even knock on the door.

"What do you need? " I asked him as he sit on the couch near me.

"It's about SY..." he said frowning.

"What about her? " I asked him.

Then, he explained to me everything he heard a while ago.

"Well...  she and HJ are both acting weird since last week... " I told him.

"She acts like a dog or something... " he said.

"Well, I believe in you. She really acts like a dog. "

Then, he felt silent. I wonder what he is thinking.

"What if she really is a dog... "

"What do you mean? "

"Well...  she loves meat and she hates the moon and she really has a very sensitive sense and most of all she can run, jump..." he paused.

"Well, last time I saw her eyes changed in color when she got angry with Baekhyun for teasing her..." I said.

Soo Yeon's PoV

I'm here in the living room, watching a movie with Baekhyun... since no one wants to watch a movie with me. I still can't remember what happened last night in the forest since I'm in my wolf form. I wish I can remember anything from last night.

Suddenly, my phone beeped. It's a message from.... HIM??

Baekhyun's PoV

I'm watching a movie with Soo Yeon... I'm still figuring out how am I going to ask her to be my date since Prom is a 2 weeks ahead.

Suddenly, her phone beeped. Then, she looked surprised... Her eyes were like D.O.'s.

"Why? What happened?" I asked.

"Nothing... it's because my bff came here... and he transferred at our school..." she said smiling, well actually grinning.

"Who is she?" I asked lazily.

"It's not a she, it's a HE!" she shouted but something weird happened... she growled?!

"Okie... who is he?" I asked.

"He's my one and only Lee Kyle. He's 19 years old too..." she asked happily.

How can I ask her now if her friend is here? Damn it!!!