The great bigining

A year goes by and we were starting to just barley talk about cows and ranching and how fun it used to be. But one day one of our friends came and told us to go to the 4h livestock show to she his sheep and some more of our relatives show. But little did I know that turned out to be a great thing. When my dad and I were there we saw tons of girls my age showing and having fun. And I felt like this is something I want to do. So by the time the auction had started I had gathered up enough of my courage to tell my dad that this is what I want to do. I want to be around horses and cattle and that that was something I wanted to do for the rest if my life. When I told him he was excited bc that would be an excuse for him to get back in the ranching and rodeo business. So we started searching for a horse that we could buy and we finally found the right beginners horse it was a ten year old mare that used to do barrels and poles which really got me interested in doing rodeos. The guy we got him from warned us that the reason they were getting rid of her for was bc she didn't want to go like she used to. We didn't thing much of it until we started riding her. The first couple of rides she was really gentle but once she got settle with the new place that's when the madness start u would have to get off of her and drag her out of the barn. I would try and just do the pattern for barrels and she would stop dead in her tracks and every time I would tell my dad he would never believe me. He would all ways say " your being to soft with her you have to make her listen to u and don't let her do what she wants to do." Of course every time he got on her she would listen except for the last time he got on her and she was buckin up a storm and then finally she just quit she stopped dead in her tracks and would not go. That was the day he finally beloved me.