Letter

I'm writing this letter to inform that the person you knew had disappeared. We tired to bring him back but nothing worked, it was like he tried forget everything but we know why he's trying to forget his life. He's hurting himself slowly as I write this letter. He told us that if he slowly disappear no one would remember him yet I feel like that would be a lie because he might have a impact to someone. He lived in a lie where people told him he was a waste of space get his demons took those words and made his brain repeat those words to him every time. I remembered when I asked him how was he, he just smiled at me and told me that he was fine but I know he was more than fine but he than looked at me and said I knew already that he was worst than fine. We talked each day I remembered the words he said to me. "If I lived I would be in a world were no matter how much you do something for someone or the country you'll still be forgotten because no one will truly remember you. Yes they will remember some personal memories but one day someone will ask someone who was he or her and someone will say just a important person, they will say this because they will never remember what did they do. Yet if you didn't do anything for this county people will still remember you because you'll live with a title. We all have a title like "the one who got away" or "the girl who killed someone" but that's the point a title will ruin you because mostly everyone will remember you for what you did and even your mistake and they will hate or love you. That's why I prefer to get away..."
He changed every time we met he's demons were getting to him slowly this week or the next week he will no longer be here with us. Before you say save him I can't because he's to far gone and he's to far damage... tell him you love him before he ends it.

-R.M
I'm back and I'm in the mood to keep writing even if it does become a long chapter.