4.

Mitch's POV.

Shit, what happened? Were my eyes really bright blue?

I cuddled closer to Scott.

"I love you, Scotty." I whispered.

Scott hummed and rubbed my back softly.

"Soon we're married and I can't wait to be your husband." I murmured.

Scott replied with a kiss on my temple.

-

"Hurry up!" Scott shouted

I was still busy with my skin routine. My hair was a mess too.

"One minute!" I shouted back.

Ugh, Scott is always so fast with everything. He's so lucky to have a healthy skin. Mine breaks out with the slightest change of weather. I rolled my eyes at that thought.

I finished my skin routine as fast as possible. I mean, anything for my Scotty. I hurried downstairs.

"You already look gorgeous. No need to add anything to that pretty face of yours." Scott smiled.

I kissed him sweetly before we went outside.

"Are you sure that we're going to walk there? We can take the car." Scott said.

"I'm sure. It's a nice weather too." I smiled.

I knew what Scott was trying to say. Ever since I saw that news of Henry, I was scared that he would find me again. He's a psycho after all. But I can't let him get to me. I am going to marry my Scotty in 3 days and today we're going to check out some jewelry. For me of course. I need some matching jewelry with my dress that I've bought. I am so happy that Scott let me wear a dress.

"Mitch? I'm talking to you." Scott said.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I zoned out I guess. What did you say?" I said.

"What kind of jewelry did you have in thought?" Scott asked.

"A necklace and some rings. Maybe a bracelet too." I answered.

I looked behind me. That man looks like Henry. Shivers start to run through my body. Oh, it isn't him. Thank God.

"Masc jewelry?" Scott asked.

"Yes, that would be great. Since my dress is really fem already. But not too masc tho." I said.

Scott held my hand. This still reminds me of when we walked to the group therapy for the first time. I smile at that thought. Scott has been very protective over me all the time. I'm lucky.

We arrive at the jewelry shop soon and I almost drool when I see the displays.

"Oh no, there's so much I really want to try!" I gasped.

"You can try anything you want, just watch the price." Scott smiled.

I started to try some rings and a really masc bracelet. I saw a decent necklace and I tried that one too. I was making sure if it would match everything. I decided to get the bracelet and one statement ring.

"Mitch... The price..." Scott sighed.

"Hey, I can't help that I've got an expensive taste." I giggled.

Scott wasn't really amused, but I knew he was excited to see me with the jewelry on in that dress.

"What about the necklace? That would look so beautiful on your collarbones." Scott said as he licked his lips.

I giggled and blushed.

"The price, remember?" I smiled.

"That necklace is just $150 and we've spent $800 already so that necklace is just like a dime to add." Scott said.

I squealed happily as I told the lady that we would buy the necklace too.

After paying the jewelry, we went outside again and I clinged to Scott.

"Really happy, aren't you?" Scott laughed.

"More than happy." I smiled.

Scott kissed me and I had to fight the urge to let him take me right here. Damn, those hormones.

I felt a presence behind me, so I pulled back and looked behind me again. Nobody there.

"Are you okay?" Scott asked.

"Yeah... Nothing to worry about. I just thought someone was watching us. Sorry, I feel kinda paranoid since that news." I said.

"It's okay. You have the right to feel this way. That bastard is nuts." Scott said.

"Yeah, he is." I sighed.

"Don't worry. I'll protect you with my life." Scott said.

"I know you will. I am so lucky to have you and I won't stop telling you that." I said.

"I'm lucky to have you too." Scott smiled as he kissed me slowly.

We walked away, not knowing that Henry was actually really watching us behind a tree...

😏