t w e n t y - s i x

T W E N T Y - S I X : Y O U

After the long confession between the two brunette's love for each other they walked back, hand in hand. They talked as they walked down the street and laughed loudly, earning looks from people.

I looked away from him to the sidewalk ahead of us when someone caught my eye, someone I didn't want to see again. I quickly looked away and looked over at him trying to interest my self in the things he was saying so I could forgot who was over there, leaning up against a wall, watching and waiting.

"Hey! Rhiannon!" A familiar voice called out, a too familiar one. I turned around slowly and met someone I thought I would never see again.

"What do you want, Daniel?" I eyed him up. He looked down at me, standing over me like I was a child in trouble, "You." He smiled at me. I let go of Tom's hand and walked towards the tall blonde headed boy, "No, I'm happy. I've moved on. You remember when you told me I would never find anyone better? I did. So leave me alone." He backed up with every step I took, he was afraid. He ran off, quickly.

"What was that?" Tom asked with concern in his voice and on his face. I looked up and smiled, "Nothing, I've got it handled, an old high school fling."

I so do not have this handled at all.

he's back.

WC:251 words

so sorry for the short chapter, next one will be longer. I think this book has about 5-10 more chapters and it's done.