Chapter 13- Hiro's lost partner.

"Hey Hiro...can I ask you a question?" The little girl replied, her blue eyes gently flashing in the hazy moonlight as a passing zephyr made her messy uncontrolled yellow hair dance. "Have you ever wanted to be something more?" The girl grinned, before she crept up behind Hiro and wrapped her arms around her, moving her lips slowly to Hiro's cold tipped ears. "I can make you something so... So... Big."

~~~~

"Hey, hey- so, so! You remember that really cool technique that Euphoria used in the appeal contest...well...Let's go ask her about it!" Cai proclaimed, waving her arms around with delicious naivity. Ai scoffed at her optimism, before speaking up in her usual sweet voice.
"We can't bother Miss Hiro, or Miss Miyu for that matter. They're top idols they'll be way too busy." Ai started before whispering bitterly. "They certainly don't have time for you two losers..."
"Still, we can try." I finally added, trying to take on a little bit of Cai's optimism. "Maybe we could just visit her a few minutes or so? Miyu's currently out of school grounds so how about we discuss this with Hiro?" Ai sighed and gave in, it was two against one afterall.
"Fine. But if she's busy then we leave. You hear me? L.E.A.V.E." And with that final statement we all excitedly, well aside from Ai who seemed rather apathetic, left the room and headed towards where the top idols lived- The hall of fate. We climbed the stairs and peaked through the side window of Hiro's room to be met with a certainly interesting sight. Hiro drinking tea with a girl around the same age of her with beautiful hair the colour of vibrant orange autumn leaves. She was rather stunning, but she wasn't as stunning as Hotaru with her cute little freckles.
"Well Endo, it's been a while. You kinda just disappeared after that battle we had in our first year at the academy." Hiro started, sighing as she served the autumn haired girl tea.
"I still can't believe I thought you were Miyu, Hiro." This girl we pressumed was Endo sighed.
"I wasn't even wearing a wig or anything- hey, how about we... Look back on when we were younger?" Hiro suggested with a bright smile.
"What exactly to you mean by that?" Endo replied, raising an eyebrow before Celebi flew over Hiro's head and a projection of the past started to play.

~~~~

Hiro was walking along the school paths, her eyes dull and dried out as she took a deep breath- hoping not to talk to anyone. She didn't enjoy being an idol, she hated Pokémon. They scared her, she only had one Pokémon at the time- she was terrified of it. A chingling, one she barely ever let out of the Pokéball. Suddenly Hiro heard the sound of a lot of splashing, her eyes shot open and in panic she ran to where she thought it was coming from. She eventually found the place, it was a rapidly flowing river and someone was in it about to drown and be swept away! It was a student Hiro recognised from the class, Miyu. She bit her lip and without even thinking leapt into the rapids- clinging onto Miyu with all her might, leaving Chingling's Pokéball on the shore. Hiro then realised what a stupid mistake she had made. She was going to drown too if she didn't do anything.
She looked at Miyu and took a deep breath, whispering I'm sorry before she heard windchimes. She looked up and freaked out, seeing Chingling out of their Pokémon- shivering at the sight of the Pokémon as it rung like a bell. Suddenly, the music Chingling was making started to attract more Pokémon in the water. Making Hiro flip out even more as thousands of Magikarps floppped below her and flopped both Hiro and Miyu onto shore. Chingling then nuzzled Hiro in affection making her inhale and scream causing Miyu to wake up.
"Huh..? What happened?" Miyu blinked and looked at the freaking out Hiro before chuckling and holding Chingling. "Did this little Pokémon save us? Cute! You're a really cute Pokémon!" Miyu giggled excitedly.
"H-h-how the heck can you touch it so easily..?" Hiro stuttered, to which in response Miyu cutely smiled and giggled.
"Pokémon are friends, they'd never hurt you if you promise to never hurt them! Here, you try." Miyu's eyes glowed warmly as she gently placed the Chingling on Hiro's lap, guiding Hiro's hand to slowly pet the Pokémon.
"It... Really isn't too bad." Hiro smiled slightly, her eyes still filled with fears though.
"Anyway, I've got to go to my audition, I can't lose to Endo!" Miyu started, trying to stand up but falling right back down. Hiro's eyes widened as she looked at Miyu fall.
"There's no way you can Perform like this! You've hurt your foot!" Hiro said in a grave tone.
"But I have to win! Or I'll lose my most treasured partner Pokémon- Swirlix!" Miyu cried out in response leaving Hiro to fall silent for a moment.
"I think I have an idea on how you can win." Hiro eventually said.