Chapter 10- Yakuza Idol.

"Welcome to... The way of hope,

Don't get lost- in despair.

Entropy, may be clear-

But follow me and the hopeful lies."

Hiro and Miyu posed, their PRs shining as the first years squealed at their performance that they had just seen to learn about coords and the effects they have on auras. Although, all the first years really cared about was watching them perform. Everyone cheered and clapped as the two picked up their Pokémon, a Leafeon and a Sylveon. Since Mew had been stolen Hiro didn't use Celebi in their duo performances. But in solo performances she seemed to use the legend even more than ever. They looked down at all of us and giggled.

"H-heehee! No need to cheer, that was nothing sweeties...anyway, that's class dismissed! Do not run out the classroom, Celebi's predictions really do not recommend it~" Hiro teased, she had done more of the talking since Mew had gone missing. Miyu didn't really talk, she was too deep in grief.

I followed Ai and Cai out the building and opened my mobile.

"Hey...so, I was hoping to do another audition... To see if that weird thing that happened at the concert, well- happens again." I said to the two, looking at Cai's blissful, oblivious face and Ai's disinterested face.

"What audition were you thinking of going for, Aya~San?" Ai eventually said, snapping into her cute persona in a split second- her spiteful eyes looking dearly at me.

"Well... here's one someone offered me called 'idols indecency! Behind the stage secrets~!" I smiled, glad I was finally being offered auditions instead of actively applying for them. But from Ai's shocked expression and her quick snap into her real self told me it wasn't a good thing.

"Aya, the hell?! Are you stupid?! Ugh! Do I always have to be babysitting you brats! That's AV work you dumb pig!" She growled, grabbing me with her sharp nails.

"Ai~Chan, what's AV work?" Cai asked, tilting her head and blinking innocently. Making Ai nervously blush and clear her throat before she flicked back to her sweet persona.

"It doesn't matter, hehe! How about we find you another Audition, Aya?" She asked sweetly, without even asking as she scrolled through my Aikatsu mobile before clicking on one. "How about this audition? This seems good." I looked at it and quickly skimmed through it.

"Yeah! That seems good, wait... I need someone to come with me to certify I'm an idol..." I looked at Ai and Cai. "Can you guys come with me?" I begged, looking pathetic as I got on my knees- making Cai laugh like 'Ohohoho!' and pretend to be a queen.

"Sorry, Aya- I've got a detention to go to because I almost killed a judge at a recent audition with my... Well, he couldn't take spice very well." Ai sighed in boredom, looking to her left.

"Why...did you do that Ai?" I asked, tilting my head and sweating slightly in question.

"He said my name wrong, he called me Aia. I didn't want to be confused with you or anyone else." She pouted.

"Yeah and I've got some important business to attend to, which includes chasing pidgys and riding Flaffys!" Cai proclaimed, her hands on hips.

"How...is that important?" I asked, narrowing my eyes before I shook my head- I knew not to question Cai. "Anyway...I've got an idea! I'll invite someone from my house!"