Chapter 9- Cai's Amazing gym.

"Hey...Ai, have you seen Cai today yet?" I panted, finally catching up with her from our run together.

"Hm...now that I think of it Aya~San....no I haven't." Ai said sweetly- turning to me her blonde hair bopping up as she did.

"Cut that out." I chuckled, putting my hands on my hips as she raised an eyebrow up.

"What do you mean, idiot mc newbie face?" Ai growled, turning to face me.

"That's more like it." I smirked before we continued to run, my skill keeping me twenty meters behind Ai.

Suddenly Ai grinded to a hault as we spotted a group gathered around a lamp post including Hiro, Miyu and Mai. Aki wasn't there, unsurprisingly. She had to try and hide herself from anyone who might recognise her from the past, or a team rocket spy. Me and Ai approached, Ai using her freakishly strong elbows to push me and her through the crowd to see the poster on the Lamppost. And what was on the poster shocked us, it said:

Come to Cai's amazing gym!

We have rasin cookies and cold tea- because it's eeeeeeeeviiiilllll!

The gym is hidden somewhere in the school grounds, somewhere I got stuck in a very sticky situation! Entry fee is one donut!

Also, whoever can beat me gets a special prize: info about who stole Mew that I got from something I found!

Also, heads up! You can't you legendaries- it's not fair!

As people saw us in the crowd they looked at us coldly and grabbed me and Ai's arms.

"You two are Cai's friends right?" One said, a third year I recognised as Ayumi, giving us a sharp death stare.

"That means..." Another said, a silver haired second year I knew to be called Cera- who didn't even look up from her book as she spoke. "You probably know exactly where Cai is."

"So, show us right now- please!" A second year giggled with confidence, taking it like a joke- I believe her name was Masami, but I couldn't remember completely. But that doesn't matter, I was panicking and freaking out. And Ai was freaking out even more, snapping at every student and ended up biting the people who were holding us back before I grabbed her hand and we bolted into hiding.

"Listen up, lovesick ugly jr. We need to find out where Cai is and get there before everyone else- where she got stuck in a sticky situation huh? Alright, stop being a smelly dumb idol for two minutes Aya and solve it." Ai said, looking at me coldly and I rolled my eyes.

"I complained once and now you're just going overboard on showing me your true self?" I shook my head and sighed, standing up. "A sticky situation... Huh? When did we have a life threatening situation either her..." I mumbled to herself before a Pokeball started to wiggle in my bag, I took it out and my Ariados burst out of the bit and a thought appeared in my head and the same idea appeared in Ai's mind.

"That...Ariados... when we were looking for Mew!" She gasped before I grabbed her and Ariados, hearing the other students follow us as I used Ariados' web to swing from tree to tree going at a faster pace than running. We came to the spot that I had met Ariados and there was Cai and table with rasin cookies and cold tea. She clapped her hands and approached us, before she pulled us in and whispered to us sharply in the ears.