Chapter 9

Beep

Beep

Beep

"Oh honey he's waking up!"

I groan, not for the beeping, but the god damn LIGHTS!

"Turn those god damn lights off," I rasp out," where's the water?"

"Gimme that." I hear Stacey growl."

I feel the cold liquid against my lips and swallow until the last drop. God damn I wish it were banana flavored~ If you catch my drink ;)

"You got beat up pretty good Jude." Kenny says with concern etched onto his face.

"Good." I hear James scoff.

"Ya' know what get outta here!" Stacey yells shoving James, along with my mother, out of the room.

"See," James yells," bad influence!"

"You know they're thinking of not letting you out because of your weight." Kenny says.

"They can't do that," I growl," I'm only in here for a beating, not for malnutrition."

"It's a hospital Jude," Kenny says rolling his eyes," they do what's best for you. Plus James convinced your mother to sign you in."

"God DAMMIT!" I yell smashing the water pitcher into the ground.

"Jude calm down," Kenny says pushing me into the bed," just relax."

"RELAX?" I yell. Nurses and doctors start to rush in from the commotion.

"How am I suppose to relax when I'm in this HELLHOLE!" I growl trying to shove the nurses hands off of me. I will NOT stay in this place- Not what happened to my dad!

"Sedate him!" The doctor demands. My friends are pushed out of the room until a sharp pain enters my arms and the room starts to fade to black.

"Daddy! Daddy!" My little self yells rushing into the room. I ignore the beeping surrounding the room and rush to my fathers bed where he lays. His frail arms reach out to me and ushers me onto the bed.

"How was chemo dad? Is it all gone?" I ask, snuggling into his arms.

"A-almost buddy!" He coughs," we could go back to playing dolls like we use to."

"Yea!!" I cheer.

"Hello honey." My mother smiles leaning over to peck my father's cheek. James leans by the door with his arms crossed.

"Hey, Pal." My dad smiles towards James. He comes over and hunches over hugging my father, a smile on his face.

"How are you doing?" James asks. My father's smile wavers a little bit before beaming up at him.

"Pretty good! I hope you're taking well care of my family." He answers.

"Yes sir," James smiles sadly. I don't know why they are sad though, he's getting better!!! My father starts coughing more until James says it's time to go.

"Awe," I pout," Well, I'll see you tomorrow Daddy!"

My father mustered up an award winning smile before the door closes, but never got to see him the next day though...

James ended up weaseling into my mothers brittle heart, making it his house, and as well moving into our home... he wasn't nice to me.

I gasp sitting up at the memory I tried hard to berry. I notice I'm still in the hospital, but strapped down. What's a puny little guy like me gonna do, huh? Strap a male nurse down and suck his dick? HAH!!! I wish~

"Judeikus James-"

"It's Jude." I say interrupting the nurse that came in.

"- May you signature the In-Patient forms here and we'll show you your room."

"Listen lady," I growl," I'm not staying in this hospital."

"I'm sorry you feel that way," she says," but you do need to sign these forms."

"Is there any other way for me not to stay in this place?" I ask.

"I believe there isn't."

With that my heart rate picks up causing the monitor to starts beeping out of control. A doctor rushes in to try to calm me down but I continue to thrash.

"I CAN'T STAY IN HERE!" I panic. The straps on my body starts to dig into my flesh making little incisions.

"This is clearly a psychiatric disorder," the doctor states," Jude! Jude listen to me."

I turn my gaze, ignoring the salty tears that found their way onto my lips.

"We can do an Out-Patient treatment," He says," calm down and let me explain the details."

I take deep breathes trying to steady my racing heart while the doctor waits patiently.

"Explain." I croak out.

"We have a program here that allows patients, ones such as in your condition, you are "fostered" to licensed medical people for treatment." He explains.

"Then why didn't that dog over there mention it?" I growl towards the nurse.

"She's new-"

"I don't care sign me up," I interrupt," how fast will I get outta here?"

"Two hours, the max," he states nodding to the nurse," few papers to fill out that's about it."

"Oh thank god!" I groan. The nurse comes back with a stack full of papers for me to sign. Two hours? Pffft, I got it all done in an hour because I want the HECK OUT!! Well I hope I can spot some hotties where I'm going ;)

"This here is the release form," the doctor says giving me a pink paper," there is a date on there when you need to come back. I assigned you a very nice family the Newlston's." Woah Woah wait-

THE NEWLSTON'S?!?! I think I'm gonna faint~ I'd rather beat my meat- I mean get beat up my Malik anytime over the group of fools ;) Mmm Yea~

"You picked well, doctor," I smirked," you picked well..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SURPRISE!!! An update~ haven't uploaded in a while so I had to reread my book to figure out what's going on which was a disappointment- a disappointment that IT WAS LEFT ON A CLIFF HANDER!!! Even as the writer I got into it :( I hoped you enjoyed the chapter my lovelies ♥️ UNEDITED