Tutoring (Part 1)

Dear Diary,
It's been just about a week since I joined the Heathers. Martha thinks that they will change me, but I'll make sure they don't. Heather Mac, I found, is a complete sweety pie, and when it comes to being around us, unlike at school, where she kept quiet and followed Chandler's lead to keep her reputation up. From hanging around with Mac a bit, I discovered she is a very amicable person, and likes to be honest, to speak up when something is on her mind. 

Heather Duke, I found, on the other hand, is the same at school as she is with us in private. A total bitch. I have a really bad feeling about her... she has unsettled me as of late. She is vastly different from Chandler, as she truly adores the pain she has the power to inflict, whereas the head bitch in charge only likes her power, and the adoration that comes with.

Heather Chandler, the Mythic Bitch. At school, she is solid teflon. She likes breaking rules, skipping gym, scaring people, screwing boys, but when it comes to being alone with her, she spoke with a soft tone, only rising to a harsh disposition when upset or frustrated, setting us straight. She's quite talkative, speaks her own mind, and makes the worst sexual jokes ever. Who would think the words 'are you homework, cos i'll slam you down on my desk and desecrate you' were words that would ever leave her mouth.

I'm still doing fine in my classes, even if there is a bit of partying and occasional lack of attendence... my teachers and parents alike aren't too worried. Suprisingly though, when it came to classes, even if they missed more than 1/4 of the classes every month or so, they were always on top of their work, grades steady, even after the brain melting partying. 

Heather Chandler claims that she gets the 'nerds' to do her work, but I know that is a lie. So when she asked me to help her with her English presentation, I was taken aback a bit.

I'll keep you posted,
Veronica

Wow. Barely a week ago I was the scum of the school, and now she's asking me for help... she must be desperate.
"Veronica? Ronnie, are you listening to me?"
"What? Oh sorry Heather, I got caught up with something. What were you saying?"
"Could you help me out with my English project? It's due in two weeks, but I want to get it done as soon as I can. Oh and stay over. My parents aren't home, and well .... We could watch a movie and get to know each other?"
"Oh, sure, colour me surprised." I say, enthused. Without the rest of the Heathers... now that was something else.

At the end of the day, after I finished Calc, and having already called home, I shovelled my work into my bag, placed my diary into my bag as well, then turned to see Heather, waiting for me. She grabbed me by the arm, led me out to the lot, and opened the door to her red Mercedes Benz. Colour me surprised yet again. Where was her porsche?

I jumped in, and buckled up, uncertain about how the ride was going to go. Rolling down the windows, and shoving our bags in the back seats, she began reversing speedily. Noticing my grip on the sides of my chair, she slowed down.
"Sorry, I needed to leave in style. Don't worry, I'm not usually brash when it comes to speed."
I nodded rather nervously, and gave her a small smile. 

At least she cared enough to notice my anxiety as we pulled away. While my heart remained in my throat, I had the feeling it wouldn't last long... but i was wrong ;')