Tutoring (Part 3)

'Hey, hey, chill. I was joking around.' She said playfully, patting me on the shoulder. 'We're all good.'

We got up to her bedroom, and boy did it look magnificent. Red velvet chair, soft, light, silk sheets, an entire bookshelf full of the most amazing books, a vanity, a walk in wardrobe, and a divider of sorts for her many various outfits. 

She patted the bed as she sat down, indicating for me to go on and have a seat next to her. Getting our books out, I grabbed the two English Literature textbooks and set them down on her bed. Heather got up once more, this time going to her wardrobe, to pick out a pair of comfy sweatpants and a sports bra. She then, without a word, went behind the divider , and started to peel her clothes off. Moments later, she came out in the new outfit, and went back into the wardrobe and got a pair of navy blue bottoms and 3 sports bras, each a different size. 

'I know it isn't that late, but I thought I might as well get comfy. I hope these fit, if you want to get changed as well. I'll go order some pizza, I reckon you're a veg fan?'

While getting changed into the bottoms and bra, I started to have thoughts dawn on me. 

Are we actually going to be doing much studying and tutoring, because I don't think I will be able to... concentrate... 

Chandler returned with a bowl of jiffy pop, a bottle of what looks like tequila, and glasses. 

'Heather, are we actually going to be doing much studying? 'Cause I kinda don't think we will be if we drink?'

'What did you have in mind then? I may have lied about needing any help at all with my presentation, but we still have the night ahead of us.'

I look at her with a smirk. 

'Well.... what're we going to do?'

                                                                                                 . . .