Jason... Who Now?

How am I supposed to start a diary log? I don't even know. Ok just follow Veronica's gist. Let me restart.
Dear Diary,
Wait no. That sounds weird.
Ok, September 27th,
Today's been crazy. We narrowly dodged that one with Duke. She's going to pay. On the other hand she isn't the only one. There's a new kid, Jimmy something, no.... Jason something. Either way, he's like Bo Diddly, or something on those lines, and I don't like him. That trench coat kid started getting on my nerves during lunch. He's a school shooter waiting to happen, a future has been. He was sitting by Duke. The bitch. They were chatting, then Ronnie went up to go get some Mountain Dew. Ugh it would be so nice if she could just kiss me right now. She's shoving her crinkled cash in and I see him staring at her ass intently. LIKE BITCH WHAT ARE YOU DOING. I will explain the rest later. I gotta beat some sense into him.
-Chandy

JD's POV
I see the girl clad in blue walk up to the machines, hips swaying, side to side. And damn were they some great hips. Godly, in fact. She was shoving some real damn crinkly dollars up the vending machine's ass, so I took the chance while I could to take in the view. God what a view. Then I look behind me, hearing the Duke girl whisper to look behind, and I see the bitch of the school glaring at me. 

"She's awfully protective." She whispered, giggling. I start to walk up to the blue girl, dollar in hand, but I was suddenly dragged and pinned to a wall. "Listen up cunt, I don't know who you are but DO NOT go staring at my friend's ass, you hear me?" 

"Greetings and painful Salutations, I am Jason Dean, JD for short. She's your friend? I'd have thought from that reaction she was a lover, or ex lover... am I close?" I'm shoved again, as she storms away with out another word. I go back to Duke, who was now watching from the sidelines. This was about to get interesting. Duke ranted and raved about what had happened when she delivered their pizza, and I myself confessed what I wanted to do to Veronica, sparking a few nasty thoughts in my head of the stuff that'd go down. It was with very little decorum... but I'd do anything for Veronica, heck I'd blow up the school for a babe like her.

...