What are we going to do?

"I dunno...  I like doing things that scare me... and you really scare me... I should probably shut up... but-"

"Let me help you with that." 

I don't even know what came over me, but it happened. It was all a blur, from the kiss, to the small nibbles, her hand finding my waist. It was intense, and different. She lay down on the bed keeping her gaze, pulling me on top of her. It took me a while to process the scenario, but it finally clicked when I realized I wasn't dreaming, proceeding to go to take her shirt off. The whole thing went so fast, and I wished I could have stared a whole lot longer than I had, but unfortunately, there was a ringing of the doorbell. I got up looking down at her, smiling. 

'don't move'

I picked up my shorts, and pulled my shirt over my head, rushing downstairs to grab the money for the pizza. And get this: if i was shocked before, I entered an entirely new realm of surprise...

"Hi! I have 3 large pizzas and a whole lot of garlic bread for- HOLY SHIT!! Veronica?!!!!!!!"

Staring right back at me was Duke. God save me now. If I wasn't fucked before, well now...

"Uhh.... Hi?"

"What the absolute fuck are you doing at Heather's house at this time? And what in the lord's name happened to your hair?"

"Heh. Well... we were having a (processing an idea)... A SLEEPOVER!! A study sleepover. With lots of pillow fights."

"Heather hates pillow fights."

"N-No!! She loves them!!"

Just then Heather came downstairs in her dressing gown. God she looked hot.

"Ronnie is this dweeb causing you a-- HEATHER? Well this is juicy, since when do you work for Giorgio's Pizzeria and Deli? This is too good." She smiled chuckling, moving to my side, secretly squeezing y ass, making me jump, holding in a yelp.

"Um. Hi Heather. Isn't this quite a bit for just you two to eat? I thought you were on a diet... isn't that much more '89?"

'Don't even go there Heather. You have other pizzas to deliver. And Ronnie and I have very large appetites. And so does Cal. Step aside hussy I want my food.'

"Ummm Heather, who's Cal?" I asked, very confused.

"Oh, just Heather's dog, Calpurnia, but anyways... I'll see you two later. Have fun."

Heather gave Duke an forced smile, pushed her out the door, and threw her a 15$ tip. A few moments later, my phone buzzed, and i dreaded the notification that popped up on the screen.

*On phone*

Heather Duke(Aka Mega Bitch):

I never thought Chandler would be such a dyke. See you in school  "Ronnie."

Fuck Shit Balls Fucking fuck on a fucking stick