Patricia Robertson (Earth-616)

Patricia Robertson was a twenty-four year-old lieutenant and communications specialist in the , stationed at a remote radar station in northern called Christmastown, just above the . On a routine errand to , she found that something had massacred the scientists. The lab's mission had been to study a clone of the , but the escaped and killed everyone but a single survivor. Robertson unwittingly brought it back to Christmastown, where it began massacred everyone but her. An alien called arrived in an attempt to kill the clone, but it took over and escaped. The Suit dragged Robertson along to pursue the clone to a town called Voici, where the symbiote clone battled . Robertson was captured by and , agents of the - unwittingly part of a series of clones - intended to bond to the symbiote clone, but managed to escape after they nuked Voici. The Suit harvested a cybernetic collar from Vic's corpse and installed it on Robertson. When the symbiote took over Wolverine and attacked them, the Suit detonated a cell phone energy conductor he had implanted in Wolverine's chest. With no one else to use as a host, it bonded to Robertson, who dismembered the Suit to prevent him from stopping her.

As Venom

Robertson, as Venom, went to to kill , after learning that the new symbiote's purpose was to wipe out the human race. Meeting with the Suit - actually , the head of the Ararat Corporation and an alien like the Suit - in disguise, who recommended she infiltrate 's strike team. Robertson seduced S.H.I.E.L.D. at a dive bar before killing and impersonating him during the mission to apprehend Venom. Once Venom was found, Robertson hijacked the attack helicopter she was onboard, killed the other S.H.I.E.L.D. agents, and opened fire on Venom. She was brought down by , who mistook her Venom form for Eddie's until the real Venom arrived. When Eddie flirted with her, Robertson attacked him, the cybernetic collar enabling her to control the symbiote deactivated by Bob. Despite putting up a decent fight, Robertson was overwhelmed by Venom until 's intervention allowed her to escape, feeling her control of the symbiote slipping. Robertson was attacked by Spider-Man, who assumed she was a villain based on her monstrous form's appearance. Quickly realizing his mistake, Spider-Man asked Robertson what her name was, but she only told him she had to kill Venom before she lost control. Venom interrupted their argument and they resumed their fight until they fell into the sewers. Venom attempted to forcibly assimilate her, but the real Suit intervened and forced Venom to be sucked into a drainage pipe. Reunited with the Suit but slowly losing control of the symbiote, Robertson learned she had been deceived. The Suit helped lead her away from potential hosts for the symbiote, explaining the history behind his species. They encountered a Vic clone who had gone rogue after learning the truth about the Ararat Corporation, and who helped the Suit fix the cybernetic collar and allow Patricia to control the symbiote again. Vic explained that the symbiote Patricia was bonded to was a clone of the original Venom symbiote, engineered to merge with and induce reproductive hormones into its progenitor, which would result in it giving birth to an army of symbiotes, killing everything on the planet. With the symbiote back under control, Robertson fainted and awoke in the custody of the , who intended to use her as bait to lure Venom into a trap so that the Suit could kill him. Tired and confused, Robertson was taken to a secure location, but Bob incapacitated and before impersonating the Suit again and tricking her into going after Venom. Bob ordered a loyal Vic clone to deactivate the collar just as Robertson attacked, and the symbiote clone promptly abandoned Robertson and merged with the original Venom symbiote, making Eddie more powerful than ever.

Robertson's current condition, whereabouts, and activities are unknown.

Powers and AbilitiesPowers

Robertson herself has no super powers, but when bonded to , she had the powers of .

Abilities

Robertson has training in military communications systems.