The Morning Ch 3

Jack's POV

I'm warmer than usual... I look up to see a red, fluffy haired man. Mark!? was all I though as memories flooded back to me. "OH FOOK!" I whisper-screamed. "I was fookin' creepy last night..." I whispered once again whispered to myself. "Well, apologies won't fix this one..." I muttered as I slipped of my boxers to get changed.

Mark's POV 

I rolled over to see Jack pantless digging through his clothes. It took me a moment to realize he was getting dressed. I just blushed and shut my eyes as I got a boner. That's when I remembered last night, and why I was sleeping with Jack. I opened my eyes to hide from the memories, and right then a condom VISIBLY flew in the air and landed on the other edge of the bed. I blushed harder, not wanting to move to make him alert that I was awake. Plus he's probably already beating himself up over last night anyway, it would just make him more embarrassed than he already is.

Jack's POV

I glanced back at Mark, just barely turned my head so I could see him,and he was awake, and we made eye contact which made it even more embarrassing. I pretended I didn't see him, but the elephant in the room was as obvious as my green hair. Not only is he awake, but he knows I know he's watching me.

Mark's POV

I opened my eyes once again, and looked at the back of Jack's head, he quickly glanced at me, and I tried to shut my eyes in time, but he saw my eyes open, and he knows I'm here awake...

Jack's POV

Why am I so embarrassed, we are both... grown men... with cocks..... My mind drifted off, thinking about how long Mark's is, SNAP OUTTA IT! I screamed at myself. You. Are. Not. Gay. PLAIN AND SIMPLE! I snapped outta it and thought about what I should do about the LARGE elephant in the room. I decided to say something. "Uhh, Mark? Should I- uhh, move to the bathroom." I shakily asked Mark. "Um, Sean, it is your bedroom, you should be able to change in your own room, I'll go to the den." Mark bravely said, without a quiver in his voice. I heard a bit of a shuffle, then heard my door creek open and softly shut. I looked down and thought about Mark. Then I looked at my now boned penis and thought, Why not?                             

  SMUT WARNING / Under 13 skip to the end of the chapter PLEASE

I went to the bathroom and sat on the seat of the toilet and started stroking my cock. I am rather talented because unlike other men, I'm able to control how loud I am rather than moaning louder than a screaming baby. I continued to stroke myself, faster with every pump. Finally, I cummed and panted, quickly threw my boxers and pants on and headed into the den.

Elephant in the room, Phrase which here means: Subject everybody knows about but doesn't wanna talk about. (UNFORTUNATE EVENTS REFERENCE, CHECK OUT THE SERIES)

I am okay with this chapter, I don't think it makes up for the long wait, and I am sorry about that, BUT, I've been really busy and haven't had time. SUPER sorry! :[