Getting drunk/ Ch 1

(P.S. This is a world where Mark CAN drink, but in real life, Mark can't handle beer. Also in this world Jack lives in L.A. near all of his buddies.)

One day, Mark, Wade, Bob, and Jack got together for a live stream. They had a great time, and at the end of the day, they all took a taxi to a bar. They drank a crap ton and finally, Wade and Bob left. Mark and Jack stayed for a few more hours and drank so much they could barely think strait. So then Jack comments to Mark that he is kinda sleepy. Jack then says, "Hey, I live a few blocks away, I can pay for a taxi to take us there." Mark, being a drunk ass says that that's a great idea, so him and Jack pile into a taxi. They arrive at the apartments, and Jack takes Marks hand and leads him to his apartment. Then they go into the elevator.

Mark's POV

He's holding my hand, it- it feels like I could fly with him next to me... I think as I stare at Jacks perfectly skinny body. I step closer, attempting to get anything more than just holding my hand. I feel a deep lust inside of me as I inch closer. "Hey, you wanna say something Mark, you can go ahead and say it." Jack says, finally noticing me so close to him. Me,being a a drunk ass, I say,"Your eyes Jack. Your eyes are like heaven on earth. Like-like an icey blue lake during the winter, but when I am around you, I do not feel cold, nor hot. I feel perfect next to you.

Jack's POV

When did this happen... I think as I stare into Mark's curious, brown eyes. Sure, he's drop dead gorgeous, but not my type. But... he might be able to change that. "I didn't know you felt that way Mark," I said inching away, letting go of his hand, "How about th-" At that moment Mark threw himself on me, and kissed me.

Marks POV 

I couldn't help myself, I kissed him. His lips were as soft as silk, and as smooth as butter. He shoved me off, and slapped me. It wasn't the impact of the slap that hurt, it was the aggression I could feel in the slap, which made me feel heartbroken and sad. The elevator doors opened and Jack walked quickly to his apartment. That's when I got to my senses and thought about what happened. No wonder he slapped me, he's not gay, and I'm not either. We walked into his apartment and sat down on the couch. Then I said, "Sorry about earlier, I think it was the beer talking. It won't happen again."

Jack's POV 

I exepted his apology, and then saw that he had a boner, which gave me a boner. Then I said, "Are you sure it won't happen again?" I said as I inched closer. All I felt is lust, thinking about how large his dick must be. "Jack are you... okay?" Mark said with a concerned look. I realized our faces were pretty much touching. I let my lust take over, doing so, in seconds I had hopped on his lap, pushed him back on the couch and started making out with him. Then in all of this, I heard a knock on the door. Mark took this distraction to jump up and lock himself in the bathroom.