The After-math Ch 7

I just realized that like 45 people read this, so I'm probably gonna post another ridiculous chapter with a bunch of something. Probably more of my fav songs.

Mark's POV

I pretty much went through the last few days, and asked him how he felt. He usually just sat silently, blushing, or said "Awkward, but okay." I finally asked him the most important question, "Do you like me?"

Jack's POV

He asked me a bunch of questions about the last few days, I answered truthfully, but then he asked me, "Do you like me?" I was stunned, but I answered the most shitty answer I could think of. "Maaaaeeeeyyyybeee." I smiled as I jumped on top of him, and then kissed him. Now that I was for the most part sober, I picked apart every little detail. His lips are chapped...... their moist to........ I can feel his facial hair tickling my chin...

Mark's POV

Jack then replied, "Maaaaeeeeyyyybeee." He then smirked, then hopped on my lap. He looked at me seductively, then kissed me. His lips were soft as silk and smooth as butter. I licked his top lip as if begging to explore his mouth. He parted his lips and I stuck my tongue inside, then played with Jack's tongue. We parted for breathe, and a line of saliva still hung from our mouths. Jack giggled and I blushed. I then went for his neck, and licked every inch of it.

SMUT WARNING, PLZ SKIP IF YOUR 13 OR YOUNGER!!!!

Jack's POV

Mark started licking my neck, and as he went towards my sweet spot, I both begged for him to suck on it, and begged him to stay away from it. I didn't intend on having my first gay sex-or any sex at all- tonight. In fact I was to lazy to put underwear today so I'm not wearing anything but pants. I got a rock hard boner, and I felt Mark, and he both had a boner, and didn't seem to notice me touching his cock. That's when I shot my head back up from looking at his dick and moaned loudly. Not only did Mark start stroking my dick-which was still in my jeans- but he also was now sucking on my sweet spot. He continued as I moaned loudly. That's it, I need more pleasure.

Mark's POV

Jack was moaning loudly, and I was getting impatient. He almost read my mind as he tugged on my waistband of my pants. I stopped sucking on his neck, and got up off the couch. I picked Jack up bridal stile, and carried him to my bed. I set him down, and told him to take of his clothes. He nodded as we both quickly got undressed. He spread his legs as I got in between then and kissed his cheek. I asked if I could enter, then he said,"I swear to god, Mark. If you don't get inside me I will personally cut your dick off." He looked at me seductively as I stuck my tip inside his ass. He moaned, as I slowly stuck the rest in. I decided to tease him by leaning left to right. He only whimpered and then said," Please just fook me!" I then started thrusting, but not to hard. But I take it I was being to soft, because he moaned out,"Harder~" and I went harder, faster, and deeper with every pump. After a little while, after his moans got louder and I started moaning as well, Jack screamed out," I'M GONNA CUM!" I responded with a,"Me to!" as we came at the same time, me cumming in Jack's ass, him cumming all over my upper chest, neck, and face. I licked up what little cum was near my mouth, and wiped the rest of with a towel.

Jack's POV 

After cleaning up, and giving our good-bye kisses, Mark asked me, "Hey, would you wanna maybe go on a date, maybe even be my boyfriend?" "Hell yes." I responded as I smiled, and he gave me one last hug before I left.