Tension Ch 4

Snaps open soda, get's out notebook and lucky pencil, turns on some Markiplier remixes, goes to hand-write the next chapter like the author always does, then realizes she forgot chapter 3. XD XD XD

The day went by like any other day, exept it was AWKWARD AS HELL between Mark and Jack.         TIME SKIP TO END OF DAY!! Because I'm lazy as hell and nobody's gonna stop me. NYAHAHA.

Mark's POV

I got home and dropped my bags, Jack, me, Bob, and Wade went shopping for random crap, and Jack gave me one of his millions of Sam plushies and bought me a hat that looked alot like the one he wears.(Grey cap that some golfers wear if you get what I'm saying) I went to my room and literally did a fashion show in my room like some four year old. But I tell you, I looked fucking adorable when I put the cap on, put on a dark red shirt with some navy blue jeans, and held Sam up in front of me.

Mark & Jack's text chat

Mark: (Sorry about my crappy art work :P)

Jack: That's fooking cute!! X3

Mark: Ikr, I thought you'd like it, maybe  you could could come over for a bit?

Jack: I sense flirting through this, but okay.

Mark: Thx, I jst think we need to talk.

Jack: I see where this is going...

Listen, I'm sorry for all the short chapters, but this is the perfect place to end, I need inspiration, SO I'm gonna go ahead and leave you guys on a cliffhanger, so I will see you in the next chapter, Bye-Bye! PS, there's a Undertale reference. Find it and I'll put your name in the book!