𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

Michael's POV

Julie held the knife at her chest, letting it sink into her skin; I cry harder and run up to her, grabbing her body.

I held her against my chest, "Julie... Please don't do this to me."

Her hand lets go of the knife and her lips part, letting her last breath go; I shake my head again, "No no!"

I rock back and forth with her body, "Julie! Please don't die! I can't save you!"

My hands gripped her tightly but I was damaging her body with my strength, "Julianna!!"

I quickly jolt out of my sleep and see Julie on top of me with worry in her eyes; she cups my face, "Michael.."

I quickly sat up and took her into my arms as I felt tears streaming down my face; she pets my head, "Sh..sh.. it's okay; I'm here."

She tries to calm me down with her words but I couldn't get that image out of my head, "I saw you die m-multiple times." I whimper.

"Hey," she pushes me away for a second, "I'm here now; I'm not dead."

More tears fell as I glued my eyes on her, "It felt like I was dying; seeing you over and over again."

She rubs my scalp, "Michael, who is in your bed right now?"

"You."

"Who is on your lap right now?"

"You."

"And who is talking to you right now?"

"You."

She messes with my long black curly hair, "See, Michael? This is no dream; this is the real deal."

"But what if you die in re--"

She cuts me off by pressing her lip against mine; I quietly moan in pleasure as she messes with my hair, she pulls away, "Don't say that, Michael or something bad would happen."

I nod.

"What were you dreaming about?"

"I was actually dreaming about you."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

I frown and look away from her; she grabs my chin and turns my head to face her, "Let me help you." She says.

"What do you mean?"

"Just kissing this time; no sex at all."

"But we're both naked, how can we-?"

"It's a challenge but I'm thinking you can handle it."

I gulp, "I'll lose already."

"I know," she let's go of my chin wraps her arms around me after wiping my tears, "but let's see how long you'll last, including you're hungry."

My stomach growls, "Wait Julie, I don't want to drink you. I don't want to do that to you." I try softly pushing her away but failed.

"I don't care; if you have to drink then you have to drink."

I slowly shake my head, "Michael, do it."

She moves her hair and my fangs grow, *Fuck.*

My lips part and Julie smiles, "Are you hungry?" She bites her bottom lip, I stare at a vane on her neck; one of my fangs dig into my skin, drawing blood.

I look at her nordic eyes and nod, "Then take Michael."

She leans forward; my eyes quickly glue on to her vane. I lick my lips and gulp, I place one of my hands on the back of her head; I tilt her head and pull her neck closer to my fangs. She places her hands on my shoulders and I licked her vane, causing her to quietly moan from my touch; I open my mouth wide and sink my fangs into her skin.

I groan as I sucked on her neck, feasting on her precious blood; my free hand went on her thigh, rubbing it.

*Drink her, turn her, fuck her like there's no tomorrow!*

My vampiric instincts almost had the best of me. I quickly pull away after my sample; I lick my lips and she grinned.
I poke my thumb with my fang and rub my mark on her neck; she places a hand on my cheek after pulling away, "Are you sure you don't want anymore?"

I nod, "I took my sample, I don't need more." She gets off of me and I get up, walking to my dresser and taking out fresh boxers and jeans; I walk into the bathroom after, I look in the mirror. I wanna try something; something I've haven't done in a long time.

"Julie?" I call.

She walks into the bathroom in panties and one of my t-shirts on, "Yeah?"

"Should I," I turn my body and look at her, "should I cut my hair?"

She stares at me for a second then says, "Why would you want to cut your hair?" She fidgets with one of my long curls, "I kinda like it long like this."

"So no; don't cut it?"

She stops messing with my curl, "You can cut it if you want."

I turn and look at myself in the mirror, "I got a haircut in mind."

"Ok," I look at her, "how can you see yourself?" She points at the mirror.

I look at the mirror then back at her, "Only vampires can see themselves; mortals can't because they need to die or be turned to see their reflection."

She nods, understanding what I said, "Well, I'm getting dressed and downstairs cause you're gonna teach me."

"Okay, I'll be down in a minute."

Julie leaves the bathroom and walks downstairs, I roll my eyes and look at myself in the mirror.

*How am I gonna cut my hair?*

Julianna's POV

I look in the kitchen, questioning what do I do in the place; I walk into the kitchen and look in the fridge, no leftovers.

I cuss under my breath, "Damn.."

I close the fridge and look around the kitchen, *What is what?*

"You okay?"

I turn around, seeing Michael with his shorter hair and a shirt on; my eyes were literally to him, he was even more attractive.

Michael swings his hand in my face and calls out my name for the fourth time; I look at him, "Hm?" I hum.

"Julie, you blacked out on me there." He says, putting his hand down.

I tuck hair behind my ear, "Sorry, I was just daydreaming."

He laughs, "Yeah, daydreaming."

He walks past me to the stove and I follow him, fighting back, "I was daydreaming."