three

. . .

HIS FINGERTIPS caressed the piece of art that he drew himself, tracing it gently, almost as if the art was breathing. a fragile little thing that you need to carefully held or it will broken. jungkook titled his head to the left, is he attracted to an art? the creature that he knew never did exist in this century. but yet,jungkook will find him. he always get what he wants, no matter how much of works it needs to archive something.

he was going to find him, and he will meet him. paint on his body, just like how those crimson liquids trails down on his skin and he was chained up to the wall with broken wings.

Will it takes million years for jungkook to finally be able to hold the male? unknowingly, he felt a tug to his heart. those eyes staring deep into his own,, it was consuming. jungkook was drowning in those ocean eyes. it has been 3 days since he sent his man around to find the unknown male, a snap of the art he drew was the only thing he gave. it was hard to find, he knew it. Seoul isn't a small town, Korea isn't a lil country.

.
.
.
.

"Hyung,hyung! Fire!!" a panicked voice shouted from the kitchen.

fire? fuck

the said male dropped the mop he was holding, leaving it abandoned on the wet floor. the sole of his shoes making a loud sound as he ran inside the kitchen.

"Yah! Namjoon! You know this is not our restaurant why did you- " his ramble came into a halt when he took a glance around the kitchen. his doe eyes blinking at the sight of quivering male standing beside the stove.

a chuckle left his pretty plump lips before he walked over to the stove and turn it off. inhaling a huge amount of oxygen, he blew at the small fire lighting up a top of it.
"Wah, is that magic,hyung?!" Namjoon exclaimed before he clung on the broader male, eyeing him as if he was a super hero, his anpanman.

"Not magic, dummy. you have an IQ of 148 yet you didn't know that carbon dioxide does not support combustion," seokjin shake his head, giving namjoon's nose a small bop before he left the kitchen to finish of his work at the front.

ruffling his hair, seokjin sighed at the now back to dirtied floor and continue to mop it back. the bell rang and four unknown males entered. "Urm,, I'm sorry but...this cafe shouldn't be open until it's 9 am." his words was ignored. leaving him standing there, pissed.

"It looks like him, right".

" yes, those lips though. it's really him"

"Excuse me sir, but-" his words was cut, when a taller male step in, hovering ontop of him. at that moment, seokjin swear he gulped.

"We're taking you, with us. Mr. Jeon wanted to see you," Seokjin took a step back, hands placed on his hips before he spoke up once again.

"And who the hell is Mr. Jeon? I know I'm beautiful but hey,I'm not down to fuck" the other male dressed in suit scoffed,

Thought jungkookie clearly state that he was an angel, wrong.

"Look, stop being a lil bitch and come with us,"

Seokjin gasped as soon as those words reached his ears, "bitch?! Hello there, I'm a grown up man, can't you see this di-"

"Jinnie hyung?" a raspy voice butted in, the dimpled boy appear to be confused by the argument he heard at the back.

"Oh, yes baby? What's wrong? Are you hurt? Burns?" Namjoon cupped his mouth before a shy giggle enchoed in the quite and cozy cafe.

"No,hyung. I heard some noises, that's why"

"Well, apparently, those lil bitches wanted to bring me to see Mr. Juon? Yup, that's his name"

"You big shit, it's Mr. Jeon!" Seokjin scoffed, giving a small glare towards their direction.

"Jeon? The famous painter?!" Namjoon yelled in excitement. the male was his favorite painter, he did sell his soul to the devil in order to meet him.

"Finally, someone isn't living under the rock," the male, Han said once again. this time, it was his turn to smirk when Seokjin's face was covered in a thin layer of pink hue.

"rocks are better than you, living in dog's shit now go back home to your daddy" he was about to push those male out but Namjoon decided to pull him back.

"Hyung~ go and meet him! Please ~ I'll even do aegyo for you! Bbuing bbuing!" Seokjin scrunched his face in disgust.

"Gross, but fine. if that juon kill me, I'm going to be ryanbelle and choke you in your sleep"

BYE, SO JINKOOK WILL MEEEEEEEEET.