five

...

SHOCK. that's the word that suit seokjin's expression right now. he couldn't believe what he had just heard. he never did show his body to anyone, except for that one drunk night he spent and ended with waking up in a stranger's bed. but that's it. nothing more than that. how is he supposed to strip himself naked and posing for a random guy just for him to stare and and draw....?

the thought of it was enough to brought a red flare to his skin. "you are insane..." jungkook didn't exchange any other word after the remark. he simply slide the thin paper of agreement on the glass table for seokjin to sign. despite not satisfy with the other's attitude, he picked the paper up closer to his eyes to skim through what was written in it.

one phrase caught seokjin's eyes

as long as Kim Seokjin was under my contract, every single activities he does must be informed to me and be done with my agreement.

"so you're going to control my life after this? tch" seokjin clicked his tongue, throwing the paper back on the table before he raised a brow at the make who have a calm expression.

"If you sign it, that shows that you're mine, sweet angel" as the new nickname came out from his thin pinkish lips, seokjin felt the urge to vomit. 'sweet angel' my ass, he don't even know me.

"Excuse me, I follow my rules. and I ain't gonna let myself be under your control" Jungkook took a deep breath as he tried to calm the urge to rose up from his sit and grip the other male's jaw and held him down. his tongue swiped across his bottom lip, before carving a small smile that seokjin clearly knew it was a fake one to hide his anger.

nobody rejected Jungkook, nobody even dare to do so. he order people with just his fingers, a snap and if he wants you dead than you will.

"your stubbornness won't allow you sweet little cousin to achieve his dream, angel. I'm sure Namjoon wanted to more than just a waiter." seokjin immediately gritted his teeth at the mention of Namjoon, his adorable cousin who people might mistook as an angel. si delicate that he will never let any filthy hands laid on him, ever.

"you knows nothing about me, about Namjoon. if you think those will frighten me then, think back Jeon" Jungkook stood up, hands shoved into his pocket before he walked closer to Seokjin who sat across from him.

just the simple action caused his breath to hitch, eyes suddenly afraid to meet. especially when Jungkook's eyes were now hooded, jaw clenched tight. his tongue ever so often poking his inner cheek. he was angry and on the verge if losing patience but, Seokjin could care less

"Nothing hmm...how about you and him sharing a room with bunk bed and a small kitchen full of pastel utensils? nearly kicked out twice because you paid late and also....the fact that he wanted to be a rapper isn't? heard he was actually an underground rapper." A shocked gasp from Seokjin was enough evidence for Jungkook to lean back from whispering into his ears.

"H-how..."

"You, you are the one who knows nothing about me, angel. I can list down more of what I knew but, that's enough for today." it was quite, no words uttered. seokjin was too bewildered by what he had just heard to even process.

"About the rapper, I can help. only if you sign it, of course" a mischievous grin took over his face as he stared ahead to Seokjin who has his head hung low- playing with his cold fingers.

If he didn't, he can never help Namjoon. That sweetheart have been helping him with too much things, be even dropped out from college because he didn't want to burden seokjin with the payments required. just the image of Namjoon's small smile when he grasp his hand and tell him that 'it's okay' nearly brought tears to his eyes.

so Seokjin picked the paper and the expensive looking pen into his grip. he agreed, for better future. for Namjoon.

"tomorrow, 10 am sharp. I want you here. My driver will pick you up. looking forward on working with you, angel"

Oppss, yeah it happened already. This isn't much wkdjdjd but again, I wrote them in 30 minutes to bear with me. I immediately published this, right after writing them