four

...

HE LEFT the cafè, leaving Namjoon who has a dumb smile on his face as he thought about his favorite hyung meeting his all the time favorite painter.

Jeon Jungkook

even the way his name sounded like causing Namjoon to giggle, familiar pink hue of soft blush creeping up to his dimples cheeks. the smile on his face dropped, replaced with a confused expression when a snap of camera was heard. who is it? he was feeling paranoid, as the usual. he can almost feel the burning stare. at that moment, he realized how much he actually need Seokjin to be by his side.

"hyung,, please come back...." he whispered under the shuddering breathes. swallowing down the lump that started to form,he ran off to the kitchen, ignoring the continuous snap of camera he heard.

× × ×

seokjin stared ahead at the huge mansion displayed right in his sight. he was clearly awed yet,amazed by the vintage yet modern look it gave. his pinkish plump lips started to dry out by the period of time he left them hang open. closing them back, he licked the dry surface, making a note to apply lip balm on them soon.

his eyes wandered to looks around, still filled with twinkles of excitement and joyous. the wind blew gently, almost soothing to his skin. even if his ears were slowly turning red by the chilliness, he still did smile as he looked at those greens. dry leaves scattering around with rose bushes here and there. those flowers were still blooming, wanting to grow up opposite Seokjin, he doesn't like the idea of that.

the car came into a halt, parking at the porch right in front of the closed wooden door. he soon step out of the black Mercedes, standing tall with confidence despite his heart was racing in so much doubts.

"Welcome to Jeon mansion," the deep sounding voice; familiar one, snapped him out from the daze. Mr. Han,the guy living in dog shit earlier.

he nodded his head, bottom lips tucked inbetween his teeth as the door was now opened, giving him a view of what's inside.

fancy was the first word that  came to his mind, he almost cursed again at how the interior designs were full of aesthetics.  his feet  moves further inside, now sitting on the velvet couch that probably cost more than his life. he gave a small smile muttering a small 'thank you' towards the maid who set two cups filled with hot tea on the table,

"Morning, sir Jeon" at the mention of that name, his head whipped towards the breathtaking male who was walking down the the staircase. once the male reached the ground floor, he finally get the full view and seokjin needs to confess that he wouldn't mind being banged.

"Morning, and you may leave for awhile, all of you," Seokjin shivered at the sound of his voice. it wasn't deep but surprisingly soft and soothing. it almost sounded so pleasing to him. the thought of being alone with the male was enough for Seokjin to stir on his seat, eyes  wavering in uncertainty.

the 'Jeon' guy sat down across from Seokjin, his eyes were set fully on him. he couldn't mutter any more sarcasm nor do a single words. just heavy breathes and the sound of his heart thumping against the ribcage.

"the name's Kim Seokjin, amirite?"

"My name is,no" Jungkook chuckled, leaning his back on the the couch before he crossed his legs.

"interesting, any way. I hate wasting time so let me get straight to the point." he spoke up while playing with the multiple rings he have on his slender fingers.

"I hate it too,, but I'm stuck here with you," jungkook was now looking at him through his lashes. the gaze was somewhat, hardened. seokjin inhaled a deep breath before slowly releasing it again. If only look could kill,

"Pretty mouth, but very snappy huh? seems like I need lots of hard work to hold you down," Seokjin's brows were now knitted, his eyes remain bored when they were locked with the hooded ones.

"thanks for the compliment, I guess?" another dark yet empty chuckle left Jungkook's lips, and Seokjin was trying to think of what's funny about what he said.

"so back to the real deal, I want you to model for me, and I'll pay you. heard you wanted your cousin to continue his study" his thin pink lips curved up into sly smile as seokjin looked up with a glint of interest in his eyes. it seems to be glimmering under the fancy chandelier light hand in the middle of the ceiling.

"how much are you willing to pay?" Jungkook licked his lips, biting his lower lip with his knitted brows - making a thinking like expression before he threw Seokjin a sharp glance.

"Depends on how satisfied I am with your work," Seokjin's throat suddenly went dry, his eyes wandered everywhere except for the male's. his palms started to be covered by a sweats despite the AC on full blown.

even though his heart was at the highest speed, he manage to him before speaking up again, yet with another question.

"How do you want me to model?" the look on Jungkook's face was enough for Seokjin to quiver in fear, fear for the answer, fear of his decision.

"Naked"

BAAAAAAAM! HYE! I'M BACK WITH UPDATES!