part 15

You don't know where you are,  but you saw a scene infront of you with a kid, and her parent neck was slith right in front of you. You saw the scene and the kid have something familiar to you as if it was you. She have a White hair and purple eye. Her eye widen when she saw the parent blood splash on her face.

"What the actuall shit?" You tried to walk further but there is like a glass separating you. The scene dissapear and show again at your back. This time it was inside a hospital,  there were inside a surgery room and bunch of them wearing mask. When you saw one of the bodyguard have a suit with a HYDRA logo.

"So.. Is this my memories?" You look around and saw nothing. Suddenly the room that was white now is pure darkness. Surrounding you,  you look around and it was so dark you can't see a shit until you saw a chain. You follow the chain path to see a girl with a bunch of chain wrap around her neck, arm and leg.

The girl raised it head and saw you,  her expression is the saddest you ever seen. But that wasn't all suddenly the chain wrap around her coming toward you and binding you the same way as the girl. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT!?" you tries to use your power but it doesn't work.

The chain becoming even more heavier. It was so heavy that you are on your knees try to hold the weight. Suddenly the girl that was in chain in front of you starting to laugh. "HEHE HE..."  you look at her an saw that she has no chain on her. She starting to get closer and put her both hand on your face. You feel your vein has something entering by force.

"AAARRGGGHHH!!" you look at the girl with a blurry vission. But you can see it clearly she have a very dark eye. You close your eye hoping everything is gone.

You open your eyes only to see a bunch of dead body and your body is cover in blood. "What the fuck!?!?!" You step back from the place,  you saw the door in front of you open and the person in front of you wear like a doctor clothe. He was clapping once he saw what you did.

"Bravo.. Look like the experiment did something to you." He was smilling and then just walk all over the dead body to you. "W-what the h-hell did you do!?" You was trembling. You don't know what the fuck they did to you but you fill with rage inside of you.

"We just experiment something to you.. Don't worry,   you manage to survive but the power you get is only stronger than any human on earth.." He look back at the pile of body. "When you were unconscious you we're going berserk a little, but we are happy that our experiment work.." You can no longer hold your anger.

You wanted to kill him with your wind power but nothing happen. "W-what!?" You tried other earth,  water and fire. Nothing happen. You look at the guy and he only laugh. "HAHAHA!!  LOOK LIKE YOU LOST YOUR LITTLE POWER!!" he laugh maniacally. But,  he was right you lost your element power. But, how?

"You gonna pay for this you son of a bicht.." you don't know what happen but all you see is killing all the people inside the room. When you fight some piece of mirror reflect your face. You saw your eyes become black. You horrified. That when you heard a familiar voice. "Rai?" You turn around to see Evelyn looking at your horrified with blood all over your body.

Evelyn POV
I and everyone arrived at the place. We burst through the door but see no agent was attacking us. It was quite,  I look at Steve. "Focus.. It might be a trap.."

"No it's not.. Mostly.. It like no one here.." Sam respond. Suddenly we heard screaming and the sound of gunshot coming from somewhere nearby. "SHOT HER!!" without thinking I run into the he source of sound. When I turn something splash on my face. I touch the water,  but it wasn't water. It was blood.

I look in front of me a girl with a short white hair, but the white hair is hardly notice because of the blood on it. The girl turn around,  it was Raiki. "Rai?" She look at me but her eyes isn't purple. It was black. All of her eyes is black. Only the eyeball all  way color purple. Her original colour.

"Evelyn what's going on?" Steve look and saw Raiki and his eye become widen. It the same as Sam and Tony. "Smol?" He ask but no respond, Raiki ran away.  "Wait!! Raiki!" I run after her but she was very fast. No other choice then..  I open my wing and fly full speed at her. I mange to cache her but she was stronger than before. She manage to get out of my grip and run outside.

When she got outside a needle was shot at her. "AARRGGGH!!" she fainted. I look around and saw Natasha and Clint looking at Raiki with a sad face. "Lyn!" Steve run to my side. "What happening to her!?" Bucky look at her then to me. "I don't know.." Then Sam and Steve coming toward us. "Let me patch up Raiki.." Tony look at Raiki try to read her pulse.

"We find some survivor.. It was civilians.." "Other agent?" I ask they both look at each other. "Dead.. Skull crack and neck was snap.." Steve look at you as if he know who did it. "She never do that!?" Tony fired his glare at Steve. "Chill Tony we don't know what he did to her yet.. Bring her to the tower first.. Let Bruce check her." Tony nodded.

He then carried you back to the Hellicarier. Natasha and Clint look after you when you unconscious. I sat next to her. "I'm sorry y/n..i should never did that.."

"Who's y/n?" Tony crossed his arm and look at me. "It her real name.." I said his face then soften. "Well.. It a beautiful name.." He stood next to me and Pat my shoulder. "Yeah.. He is my best friend.. And I'm dumb enough to hurt her.." I closed my eyes. "Hell yeah you do." I open my eyes to see Raiki sit right in front of me completely healthy.

"WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK!?" Tony laugh at the sight of me cursing. Then suddenly Steve walk inside screaming "LANGUAGE!!" he pointed at me. "Oh pardon me.. Evelyn you need to say what in the ACTUAL FUCKERY FUCK happen.. That is more polite." Tony was on the floor holding his stomach from laughing.

"HAHAHA! SHE IS BACK!" Tony screamed and laugh at the same time. Sam,  Natasha and Clint walk inside and bear hug you. "Uh.. Guys still an injured person.." They let go of you. "Yeah.. Right. Sorry." Clint wipe away a bit of tear from his eye. "We're you crying Clint?"

"What!?no why would i-i cry.." Then he could stop his tear from going down. He hug you. "SERIOUSLY DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE WHO'S GONNA BE MY PRANK MASTER JUNIOR!? WHO'S GONNA PRANK CAPSICKLE AND BUCKET!?"

You hug him back.

NORMAL POV
"Yeah yeah miss you too bud.." Then you go back to the Tower. Everyone hug you and now your body hurt. T'Challa hug you mostly everyone did.
Well.. Now I'm back but I wonder if i have other power..  You are inside your room after Bruce pacht you up.

You then waved your hand then you saw the metal on the table begin to twist. "What the?" You then think for the metal to move toward you. Then the metal did. "Holy shit.." You then begin to make it turn into shape. And you did it. "Oh my god.. I have metal manipulation.. This is awesome.." You begin to play with the metal and you begin to get the hang of it.

"But.. Better don't tell anyone about this."you said making the metal turn into the normal metal back.