Chapter one 💉

Hello everyone welcome to my new story!! Watch the video its great! Ok let's go!
——————————————————
Back home, I had everything I wanted. I had a family who Supported me, for my diabetes. I had a amazing Doctor who I would go for check-ups.
I wish I could go back home, but no I'm stuck up here in space.

I want to go home so everything will be normal again. Now that I'm running low on
Insulin I'm getting high all the time. But I need to save my insulin up, because this is the last of it. Maybe when we go to the space mall I'll find some space type thing.
_____________________________________

"Paladins everyone to the main control
room, let's go!" Allura voice boomed in every room in the castle.
I sigh getting up but stop remembering I didn't check my blood sugar. I open my little bag pull out my meter, one testing strips, and my finger poker.
I poke my finger and squeeze it a little to get enough blood for the strip.

I coat the strip and wait for it to read.
5...4...3...2...1
It reads 120 in white numbers.
I sigh in relief and write down the number in my book where I put blood sugar in if it's low I write the number down and write what I ate to bring it up
If it's high I'll write it down a give myself insulin to bring it down a bit.

I throw the used test strip in the trash and put the meter and the poker away and walk out closing the door behind me.
I make it to the control room
"Lance please try to be on time next time." Allura stated. "Yes Allura I'll try next time." I said
"Ok so we will be at the space mall in a few tics. Once we come back we will be doing the mind helmet to see how your shopping went." Allura spoke
And we all nod ore heads

"All right lets go!" Shrio rejoiced
We all head out well expect for me I went back to my room and check my blood sugar because I was getting a headache, and was feeling really weak.
"Lance come on we waiting on you!" I hear some one yell. So the didn't leave without me.
I check my blood sugar and the meter reads 61. "Coming" I yelled shakily
I pull out a juice pack a drink it as I write down the number and how I treated it.

Once I'm done I walk out hiding my bag with my meter and a pump change just in case if it decides to fails on me and also juice if I get low and my meter and poker with my testing strips.

We walk out of the castle and to the space mall, we go our separate ways. I look around for a drug store or a pharmacy to see if they have any. I find one and walk in.
"Hello, how can I help you?" The white fuzzy Alien greeted me. "Hi do you, by any chance have any insulin it looks like this." I say and hand her the bottle. She looks at it then looks up to me and smiles.
"Yeah, just this way." She lead me down the store and we stopped.

"Here you our sir." She spoke
"Thank you so much." I cheered.
I grabbed about two of the big bottles and a new pump that I'll have to learn to use some how.
I take them to the Register and pay for them and put it in a bag when I was putting the stuff in my bag I heard a loud beep.

I stop a pulled up my shirt and it was my pump. The Alien giggled.
"Sorry it fails time to time." I said getting my spare pump out. "No it's fine my brother has the same thing as you." The alien smiled "But for Alien it's a bit different." She smiled and I retuned the smile after I was done with it I said my good bye and walked out.

Hmm... I need more sugar just Incase I run out and since the have hardly any sugar I'll get some.
I think .
I walk to the store on the other side of the mall and get some sugar. I start feeling really thirsty so I check my blood sugar and it reads 155. I sit down and enter the amount of insulin I need into the pump controller and wait about ten minutes and then get up and walk back to the castle.

I enter the castle and sit down in the living area waiting for the to get here.

About an hour of waiting they Finally get here.
"Ok so how did everyone's shopping go?"
Allura beamed
She got a mixture of goods and fines.

"Alright Coran please go Hey the helmet." Allura smiled
"Yes Princess" Coran stated and got the helmet.

"Alright who want to go first?" Allura asked
"I will" Shrio spoke
It went Shrio, Allura, Pidge, Hunk, and Keith.
"Can I not go, I don't feel well so I'm going to go lay down night!" I yell with a little bit of anger lingering in my voice, and walk out the door taking my bag and go to my room.

I check my blood sugar before I go to bed. It reads 126. I write it down and lay in my bed going to sleep.

——————————————————
I hoped you enjoyed this chapter of the story. Until next time bye bye