Divorce Party?

Sea Bass
I'm falling hard chocolatechino! Like I realize I've been in love with her for like 15 or so years, but I'm falling harder for her.
Ever since moving in with her and the kids I've seen a different side of her and I love it so much.
I love her so much, but it's only been 2 months since the divorce...
I should tell her.

Chocolatechino
You just did! Look who you texted 😊😍

Sea Bass
I HATE YOU!
I just nearly had a panic thinking that I accidentally sent it to her instead of you.
This is serious though like I love her and the kids so much. I want to take her out just the two of us so I can tell her my feelings.
I'm not sure how much longer I can go on pretending I don't feel this way about her.

Chocolatechino
Okay. Hold on let me add Hiddleston and Evans and we'll come up with a plan.
Also it took you long enough to finally admit your feelings like damn!
She basically confessed her feelings for you six months ago when this whole divorce thing started.

Chocolatechino added Disney Dude and Lit Brit to this group

Disney Dude
Omg whatever you do on the date play any Ellie Goulding song because she loves her!
Better yet take her to an Ellie Goulding concert!

Sea Bass
How did you even know we were going to talk about taking her on a date?

Lit Brit
We figured it was coming sooner or later. We were hoping sooner was the case, but I guess later works as well.
What ideas did you two come up with?

Chocolatechino
None.
That's what you two are here for.

Sea Bass
I have an idea actually. I was thinking maybe taking her out for a nice dinner.
And then after dinner taking her to a lantern festival. She's always talked about going to one.

Lit Brit
That would be so cute. I say go for it!
When's the festival and who's going to watch the kids?

Disney Dude
I WILL!
Well as long as I get to be The Godfather of your child together since both Tom and Mackie are Eli's godfathers and you're Merliah's godfather.
Which reminds me, what happens if you guys get married? Will you still be Liah's godfather?

Sea Bass
WOAHHH who's talking about marriage Cap? You're the only one. Like yes that endgame for me honestly, but baby steps first. Baby steps.

Chocolatechino
I should know this but who ended up being Care's godparents?

Sea Bass
That would be Pine and Lizzy.
Oh shit that reminds me Lizzy is coming this weekend to surprise the kids and Snow.
Scarlett and Rose are flying back home the same day and they want to hang as well.
Renner & Ava are coming.
Idk of RDJ and family are coming, but Pratt and Jack are. Hemsworth is bringing his family as well.

Lit Brit
Well if everyone is going to be in the city this weekend let's throw her a surprise divorce party! We can invite everyone else (because you know they miss her) and her family and just celebrate her new beginnings in life.

Chocolatechino
If cake is involved I'm in