Chapter 13

The group returned home.

"That was crazy" Rosh said to Barry.
He scarlet speedster had a straight face as usual but he seemed different. He was quiet. Very quiet.

Joe rotated towards Maria to embrace her as she sobbed into his shoulder.

A moment later Barry had vanished with only a streak of lightning behind him.

"Are you ok?" Joe said to Maria sympathetically.

"No. But I'll get through it." She replied

"And I'll help you" He said

"What about your dad" she asked

"He wont be good, snart and him had a complicated relationship so it must be strainful on him" he said

"Remind me to thank him. Now I won't be led down the same path my father took. I won't kill." She said passionately.

------------------------------------------------

Kara went to Barry, sitting beside him.

"Hey" she said.

"Hey..." he replied. "You don't need to say it. Your disappointed in me"

"No I'm proud of you. Snart killed your best friend so you sacrificed your self for his daughter. That's honour not your soul corrupting as you think she said to her husband as she pecked his cheek."

___________________________

Hours later, an alarm sounded, with both  his father and mother gone Joe was in charge of the team.
"Joe we have a situation on infantino street" said Caitlin.

Joe ran there without back up.

A portal greeted him as he was sucked in onto another earth...

Sorry for both how short this chapter was and the time it took but the next chapter will be a corssover with roshtheanimeguy flash book (I'll explain more soon)

See ya for now

bye