*Chapter 2*

Her mate smirked wider and let her go out of his arms to introduce himself properly.

"Hi beauty the names Darren." He said.

"Oh. My name's Kayley. The daughter of Alpha Luke and Luna Jessie from the Dawn moon pack. She said with a slight smile shaking his hand.

" Oh nice to meet you, and I
think that you know that I'm your mate of course". He said smiling.
She gave him a warm smile and said.

" Yeah, by the way I have to go now so see you some time soon?"
"Sure not a problem"
They said their good byes and head separate ways.

******  3 hours later *****
Kayley's POV

Laying down on my back on my bed, I think about my mate, how green his eyes were, how his shirt gripped onto him like a second skin. How his lips look kissable.
Realizing what i was thinking and shake my  head to get the thoughts out.

Getting up off my bed to take a shower I look for my clothes to take them in the bathroom. As I walked into the walk in closet I realize some of my clothes are missing furrowing my eyebrows together I wonder who could've taken my clothes , the new ones that I have bought last week seriously.

Then it hit me, the clothes thief Christen. She is my younger sister who is sixteen years old and I'm just two years older than her. She always steal my new clothes when I'm not around. I groaned in frustration and head straight to her room.

Reaching her room door I started to bang it and shout. "Christen open this door right or I swear I'll break it down!"

I heard footsteps running towards the door then it opened revealing my sister. She had black straight hair that catches her  mid back like mine and light blue eyes she gets from mom and I have brown eyes I get from dad.

Glaring at her I said " where the hell are my clothes?"

" well I - uh - uh well I --"she stuttered.

I raised an eyebrow questioningly and said " k to make this easier just give them to me cause honestly I'm not gonna keep up with your stuttering."

"Ugh fine just wait here and don't come in because you just can't keep your hands to yourself cause if you don't you always end up braking something".

" Yeah right and you should  keep outa my room and stop stealing my clothes." I mumbled to myself not expecting her to hear she said.

" Next time you should know better to lock your room door"

I growled at her and she just smirk. Then I knew she was just teasing me. She came back and toss them to me saying.

" Here, have  a nice day and good bye. As she said that she slammed the door in my face and left me their dumbfounded.

That worthless peace of brute,  she can't even buy herself a pair of clothes. I mumbled to myself and huffed walking towards my room with the clothes.