*Chapter 4*

Darren's POV

Sitting in my office doing paper work with my twin brother warren, I started to think about my mate.
How beautiful she was with those brown eyes that stare  right back into my dark green ones.

I was pulled out of my trance by my warren. I glared at him angry that he interrupted me from.

"What are you thinking about Lil bro?"

" Nothing much just my mate--"

"Your what?" He said cutting me off mid sentence.

"My mate. I found her by the lake this yesterday morning"

"OK but make sure you don't treat her like you treat the other girls before" he said teasingly. U just smiled and ignore him.

We continued the paper work until an hour later. Deciding to take a run in the woods in my wolf form mind linked him and told him. After that I head to the wood and shifted into my black wolf who's name is Kace.

While walking into the woods I smelt my greatest enemies. Rogue. Growling in the process as  I followed the disgust scent. I finally reached his scent, he was laying on the ground in front of a lake but soon got up as he smelt me.

He growled a deathly growl at me that if I was in f a lower rank I would've being cowering. But too bad I'm an alpha. I sent him back one which he cowered a bit from but none the less he lounged at me and I side stepped him.

We circled each and snarled at each other ready to attack in any minute. I was a very impatient alpha so I attacked him before he could respond to my actions and snapped it. Tasting the metallic blood I let him go while he layed on  the forest ground lifeless. I decided to head straight home and wash the disgust scent of the rogue off.

Warren's POV

My brother has found his mate and I haven't although I was older than him. Not that I grudge him but I'm also happy for him seeing my family and love one smile there is nothing more I could ask for.

I was desperate in finding a mate. I would ask for nothing else, to look in her beautiful eyes everyday,watch her smile. I wouldn't pay a million dollars just to watch her.

I was interrupted by my brother snapping his fingers in front of me pulling me out of my trances. "Huh.. Yes Darren you were saying  something" I said

"There's someone mostly like something you need to meet." He said most likely spat out the last part out.

Right then and there I knew who that pers- thing is.