*Chapter 3*

~°~°~°~° pic of Kayley ~°~°~°

Today my parents are going to another pack for an important pack meeting. So I'm going to stay here with the rest of the pack including my annoying,thief sister.

Our beta Colton, will be taking care of the pack until they return next weekend. Sitting in my room I decided to do something to my hair because I'm bored and I have nothing to do in the meantime.

After a few minutes later after I had been sitting down thinking what to do with it it I finally got an idea. I decided to cut it to shoulder height and die it in titanium.

****** 2 hours later ******

After I have finished I packed up everything then take a shower. I then dressed in a burgundy thick cotton long sleeve blouse and a pair of dark blue rip jeans along with my blue converse and head downstairs to the kitchen.

Heading downstairs as I was at the last two bottom steps, someone bumped into me.

" Ugh" I said and looked up to that person. To my surprise it was my thieving sister.

"Hey! Will you watch where you going?" She growled at me saying.

"Oh I think you should watch where you're going cause obviously you were the one who bumped into me!"

"Oohh, someone's angry" she teased.

I just huffed a push her outta my my way and continued to head downstairs.

When I had reached, I went into the fridge for some orange juice and pour it out in a glass and drink it. After I had drinked it I decided to go to the training grounds. It was only a three minutes walk. Finally I had reached and every one eyes were on me. Glaring and growling at them they stopped and continued their training.

Hearing my name call from across the training grounds was Jake one of our top warrior's. Finally reaching me he said " Hey and what on earth have you done to your hair?"

"As you can see I cut it and die it."

"Oh. Do ya wanna come train with us?" He asked with a goofy grin.

" Sure. I'm in"

We walked to the training grounds and went into the circle. Every one stood around us and watched us with excitement in their eyes.

We both stand in a fighting position ready to attack each other any moment now.

"Are you ready Jake?" I said in a teasing tone knowing he's more than ready.

" Of course I am. Just bring it on Hunter."

" Oh I always do." And with that I aimed for him knocking him down and tackling him with way much force and speed that I didn't realize I was using myself.

He stared at me in shock and I just smirk evilously saying.

" You were saying...?" He struggled under my weight and I looked at him confused. He never struggles. Everyone around me gasp.

I finally let him go and got up and he got up also and stumbled back a little.

" Are you o...."

I didn't get to finish my sentence because he puzzled my brain by walking slowly backwards from me.

I furrowed my eyebrows confused about what is wrong with me because there is surely one thing I know and it's that I don't have horns. Looking to the side to look at the pack members who were standing there surprised me because now they are two feet away from me.

" What the hell is wrong with you pep..." I stopped mid way in my sentence realizing what had happened, my eyes it had changed to blue.

" Oh hell no." I mumbled to myself and ran off to the pack house with werewolf speed."

~~~~~~~~~~~****** ~~~~~~~~~
Okay this is the end of chapter 3 enjoy please vote and comment.