Planning On A Tea...

Lance and Keith were walking towards Lance's car. "Hey? I have a question." Keith asked. Lance looked over at Keith. "Shoot." Lance answered. "Um, why were you looking at me all weird earlier?" Keith asked. Lance stopped walking blushing hard. "What? I wasn't looking at you weirdly." Lance choked out, though he knew he was lying and did Keith. "Um, yeah you were." Keith voiced. "Hey look, there's the car, now lets get in and play some music." Lance said trying to change the subject. Keith looked at Lance, his eyes boring to Lance's soul. "Really? Trying to change the subject I see, I'll leave it for now, but this is not over." Keith finally gave up. Lance sheepishly smiled as he opened the door for Keith. Keith got in and fastened his seat belt as Lance closed the door. Lance walked to the drivers side and got in the truck. Lance started up the truck, revving the engine. Keith put the radio on, just listening to anything that was on. 

"Hey, cheer up. You know what?" Lance asked, waiting for an answer. Keith sighed. "What?" Keith asked. "I have a song I think you'll like, you don't mind if I play it do you?" Lance asked. Keith hesitated but nodded. "Thanks!" Lance smiled the usual way he does. Keith looks out the window to see passing highways full of cars and tons of buildings dressing the land. "Aha, there it is." Lance mused as he clicked on the song Blue Ain't Your Color by Keith Urban.  

(My favorite song by Keith Urban)

After the song Lance looked at Keith to see any sort of approval. Fortunately for him, Keith was humming the song to himself, smiling just the tiny bit. "So, did you like the song?" Lance asked. "Yeah, it was nice. I really liked it." Keith answered happily. Lance smiled at the answer. "I'm glad. This is my favorite country love song. Funny thing is, I hate country. But I love this song." Lance chatted on, finally arriving at Keith's place. Keith got out of the truck. "Thanks for the ride, what time do you think you'll be coming over tonight?" Keith asked from outside of the car. "Um, let's see, it's 5:30 so I'll come over at 7. Sound good?" Lance answered. Keith nodded. "Ok, see ya later." Lance parted, waving from the truck as he backed out of the driveway. Keith stood waving back as Lance drove away. 

Keith walked inside to find his normal home same as always. He took his shoes off at his shoe rack where all of his shoes called home. Keith walks to his kitchen and makes himself an herbal tea. While he's waiting for the kettle to finish, he thinks of things to do to make tonight a good night. I should clean the house. Maybe I should decorate? Try making a meal or something? I don't know?  Keith thinks as the kettle whirls and whistles. The kettle is finally finished brewing after about a minute of Keith being stuck in his brain. Keith poured the boiling water into his cup and put in his teabag. stirring around the teabag, he thought some more. Would he care if I decorated? Maybe? I mean, he seems like the type of person who wouldn't expect it but would appreciate it. I don't know!  

Keith snapped out of his thoughts when he felt a buzz erupt form his phone. He took out his phone and looked at his screen. Lance was calling him. "Hey." Keith answered. "Hey, is there anything specific you need me to bring?" Lance asked. "Well, what do you have?" Keith asked back. "I have a pair of Pj's, a pair of clothes for tomorrow, my moisturizers, face wash, etc. my phone, and a charger. Anything else?" Lance answered. "Um, well I have a pool and hot tub we could use, um, so bring a pair of swimming shorts and bring a blanket because my house gets freezing at night." Keith answered."Ok. Noted, thanks. Bye." Lance parted, ending the call. Keith put his phone back in his pocket and started drinking his tea, planning all the necessities.