39

jan 7 2018

bethanytomlinson

liked by niallhoran, louist91, harrystyles and 587,974,983 others

caption
Dear friends, family and fans;
Liam and I got engaged last night. I am beyond excited to marry the best man alive. I have never been so in love in with someone before. He is my whole world. My twin sister Lottie did such a good job hiding the proposals from me. Bradley, Katy Charms, Harry, Louis, Niall, Zayn, Bebe Rexa, Lili, Cole, Sofia, Dove, Emma and Evan Eden, JoeyB, Joey Maya and Carlos, Bella, Tana, Corey,Asher, and even my brother Sterling was there both Rowan and Peyton where there as a surprise. All with his Mom Karen, my mother/ aunt/ and his sisters were there also, it was a total surprise. I just wish that my second mom/ aunt Johanna Tomlinson @jaytomlinson could have been there for the magical moment. It was truly the best day and night of my life. I can't believe my whole family was there expect for Momma Johanna, but I know she would happy and proud to be related to me. I am just so glad it is you, Liam that I get to spend the rest of my life with. To be honest there is no else I would rather be with, you make beyond happy to start a future with you.
Love your truly, " Mommy Direction"
Bethany Elizabeth Riley Fogelmanis Tomlinson

view all comments
joeybragg my parents are beautiful! Congrats to Mommy and Daddy direction!
queenhalo I wanted this so bad forever!
tanamojo finally
bellathorne I can't believe
daniellecampbell you are all grown up
kaseymusgraves wow 😮
lottietomlinson i am glad