138

march 28 2018

liampayne

liked by niallhoran, harrystyles, louist91 and 654,833,983 others caption we are glad your back Zayn! I am really excited for what is too come

caption we are glad your back Zayn! I am really excited for what is too come. I am also really glad that my children won't live in a with known the four greatest man I have ever know. Yes, that rights. Harry, Louis, Niall and Zayn are the best friends anyone could ever have. I genuinely seriously love them as if they were my blood brothers, they all bring something different to the band and it wasn't the same without Zayn at all. Zayn brought the fire for performing which seems really ironic considering he never wanted to even be the band at the beginning. We look forward to our newest/ oldest brother returning and I will be reunited with my second best friend in the 🌎 .

only' Zayn comments is available

zayn Liam, I am crying 😢 You are the greatest person in the world. Liam, over the years you have always been there for me, even after I left the band. At the that time the band was too much for me. But are right I have the most fire and with out the fire there is no band. Louis holds all the voices together, Liam you lead everyone and protect everyone. Niall has the biggest heart and most love for us. And Harry, well has the look, the voice and the sound. Together we are and always will be greatest band in history One Direction! I love you much Liam. Thank you for you kind heart.