151

April 4 2018

liked by niallhoran, tanamojo, harrystyles and 697,848,843 others caption 201o was the best year of life, because now cared how i acted or didn't act

caption 201o was the best year of life, because now cared how i acted or didn't act. I could be myself, then 2011 happened and Eleanor walked into my life and I forced to hate my best friend for the last 8 years. But now my sister manages us, we are back and better than ever.

view all comments

harrystyles the truth will always come out modestmanagement

simoncowell I am sorry we ruined your lives, we thought it was for the best. I love you both of you very much.

modestmanagement Louis, what are you doing? you hate harry remember. Larry biggest piece of crap you have seen. You have a girlfriend named eleanor. oh, and you are in fact straight.

louist91 Simon, you could care less about us. And if anything You actually hate all of us. Freddie and Mick's management didn't do this to them. modestmanagement forget you!

simoncowell Louis, don't hate you... I am just doing what is best for my sons.

louist91 what sons? What are you talking about about?

harrystyles wait do you mean Liam and I ?

liampayne this can't be happening?

simoncowell yeah, I did mean two. Everyone in the band is connected in some way. I wanted everyone to be happy.

annetwist This is why I didn't tell you guys about who your father actually was...

bethanystylinson all of our worst nightmares are coming true