134

march 28 2018
zayn

liked niallhoran, liampayne, louist91 and 675,873,884 otherscaption don't forget to Watch the first episode of Celebrity squad: #boybands tonight at 8pm

caption don't forget to Watch the first episode of Celebrity squad: #boybands tonight at 8pm. Also i took this picture of the boys, I have always been their friends, even after I left the band. My new management after leaving forced me not to be friends with them and make up lies about them. For that boys I am truly sorry. 9 years of friendship still going strong.
view all comments
bethanypayne truth keeps coming out!

louist91 this picture perfectly describes our relationship in one word Zayn

niallhoran we were shooting a commercial and I took Zayn keys and ran off them.

zayn I was not happy, also the commercial never aired because I had just quit the band.

bethanypayne it looks likes they are all pointing at Zayn.

harrystyles wasn't pointing at anyone 😂

louist91 you guys should have seen Zayn's he was so angry.

liampayne it was the funniest moment ever with the boys we have been through a lot but this was day that Zayn told us we was leaving the band, and Niall got mad and took his keys so we couldn't leave all of this happened while shooting a car commercial!

simoncowell I am so proud of you boys, so glad you guys can finally have the freedom to be your own band.

lottietomlinson I love how Niall thinks all of this so funny and how Louis shocked. Little they Zayn was taking the picture

bethanypayne I was there and was funniest thing Niall has ever done. And Zayn took the keys and left.

coreyfogelmanis 😂😂😂