Dance To This - David Dobrik

[pg15 smut warning, nothing too extreme but ya know just to be safe]

The music was blaring as I approached the door with my best friend, Leah.

"Don't worry Char, he's not gonna be here and besides, if he is, pretend you don't know him."

It was a party of a friend of a friend,
That friend knew David Dobrik.
Nobody knew about what had happened between the two of us, except for Leah and Gabbie.
And whoever he told.
Alcohol was already pulsating through my veins as Leah pushes open the big front door.

I pull down my skirt as we enter.
I was in a lace up skirt and some corset bra that Leah had made me wear.
I tuck my hair behind my ear and headed for the drinks as Leah said hellos.

I see his friends, they have no idea who I am.
That was part of the problem.
There's a difference between a private relationship and a secret one.

The one known as Todd, approaches me sipping from my red cup.

"Hey, I'm Todd." He says, holding out his hand, for me to shake it.

"Charlotte." I smile,

"How do you know Gabbie?"

Gabbie Hanna the one hosting the party, the reason I was here.

"Uh," I almost stumble over my words.

David was the reason I even knew of Gabbie in the first place.

"An old friend." I smile as Leah approaches us.

"Saving all the hot boys for yourself Char?" She says, winking at Todd as they start small talking.

David and I make eye contact and as we do, I take a shot, he begins walking over towards us and as he does, I head through the crowd of people, drink in hand.

About an hour passes and the party is in full on party mode.
I walk outside for air and sit on Gabbie's outside swing.
I'm still sitting and sipping a drink as I can see him approaching me.
I'm drunk enough that it doesn't bother me, until I see his brought the whole gang over.

Todd smiles at me and clears his throat.

"Charlotte, this is Corina, Scott, Kristen, Zane, Heath and David." He says.

I start shaking each of their hands, David's last, he smirks.

"Pleasure to meet you." He says.

"The pleasures all mine." I sweetly say back to him.

I find an excuse to leave, and go fill my cup, once again, they follow back to the party and I sneak back out to the swing.

I'm staring at the view, before I feel sick and lay down on the grass, my body slightly shivering.

I hear the crunching of someone walking towards me and I hope it Leah but it's not.

He sits down next to me, placing his Jacket over me like a blanket.

"Hey." Is all he says. "How are you?"