Speak Now - David Dobrik

Hey lovelies!
I heard Taylor Swifts' speak now for the first time in forever today and was inspired to write this!
I hope you love!! x x x
•••

My hands are sweaty and shaking as I sneak through the halls.
Scatters of people everywhere, I'm trying not to be spotted as everyone begins to take their seats.

"I am not the type of girl who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion,
But you are not the kind of boy,
Who should be marrying the wrong girl."

As I walk past a room, I see her family giving snotty looks towards everyone.
She's rudely yelling at one of her bridesmaids, who's in a dress closely imitating a pastry.
Someone grabs my arm and yanks me to the side and out of my stares.

"What are you doing here!" Kristen whisper yells.

"I could stay away, you know this isn't right Kristen!" I say to her.

"He doesn't want this, does he?" She says softly, "It's meant to be you."

"I sneak in and see your friends,
And her snotty little family all dressed in pastel,
And she is yelling at a bridesmaid,
Somewhere back in side a room,
Wearing a gown shaped like a pastry."

I take a seat in between Matt and Kristen, hiding in the chair as much as I can as the chatter stops and the organ begins playing.
I see David standing with his back facing us, I almost want to yell to let him know I'm here.

"And the organ starts to play a song,
That sounds just like a death march,
And I am hiding in the curtains,
It seems that I was uninvited by your lovely bride to be,
She floats down the isle like a pageant queen,
But I know you wish it was me,
You wish it was me, Don't you?"

The preacher yells loudly, his voice blasting through the church halls.

"Speak now or forever hold your peace!" He yells.

There's a silence, this is my last chance.
I squeeze Kristen's hand in my own as my heart beats so loud and fast I think it's going to come out of my chest.

I stand on top of the chair and there's gasps and whispers as Matt's whispering at me to get down.

Zane and Heath high five from beside David and Jason starts laughing and filming

Horrified looks from everyone in the room but my only focus is David.

"Horrified looks from everyone in the room, but I'm only looking at you"

"Don't say yes, run away now,
I'll meet you when you're out of the church,
At the back door." I say my voice shaking.

A smile breaks out on David's face as he drops her hands and turns towards me.

"I am not the kind of girl who should be rudely barging in on a white veiled occasion." I say, hopping off the chair and walking down the isle towards him.

He starts walking towards me too, his grin is huge and as we meet in the middle I speak again.

"But you are not the type of boy who should be marrying the wrong girl." I laugh as he places a kiss on my lips.

I hear her screech and her parents splutter profanities.

I take his hand in mine and we walk down towards the exit and all of his friends and family cheer as we run out the doors.

"So don't say yes,
Run away now,
I'll meet you when your out of the church at the back door,
Don't wait or say a single vow,
You need to hear me out,
And they said speak now."

David and I get in the organised limo at the front of the church waiting.

"I'm sorry." I say, "I shouldn't of come."

"No!" He yells, "Thank you. I want you. I'm so glad you came and were brave and courageous and you, you're perfect." He says, kissing me.

"Baby, I didn't say my vows,
So glad you were around when they said speak now."

The driver speaks up, "so? Where are we going?" He smiles, "I'm guessing not to the reception." He laughs.

"Airport, please." David says.

"David, we don't have anything!" I laugh as I slap his chest playfully.

"I have you. That's all that matters to me." He says as he passionately kisses me again.

•••