Chapter 14

It was now the next Monday, the last week of school. And on the last day of school was Prom. Or, because of Logan something special. 

~~~~~

Patton was the first one up, it was the first time in a while they all stayed at their own homes. Patton's mom had insisted that he stayed at home for a night. Even though he didn't want to, he listened to her. He has always been respectful to his parents, even to his father, who was technically no longer his father, but he was still his child. 

He had set his alarm for six in the morning, school started at eight in the morning but he wanted to see Logan before school. His mom was fine with that and even cooked him breakfast, she had gotten up at the same time as him just so she could cook for him. She was a good mom.

~~~~~

At six, Patton's alarm went off. He got up and dressed. He hurriedly tied his shoes, and then sent a text to Logan.

Patton: Just woke up, I'll be over in ten minutes. See you soon Logi!

Logan: Okay see you soon

Patton smiled to himself knowing that he would be seeing Logan soon 

~~~~~

"Morning mom." Patton greeted his mom as he walked into the kitchen.

"Morning Patton. How did you sleep?" She asked him, he smiled at her.

"It was okay, I can't wait to see Logan." Patton told her, he technically only slept for an hour or two, but he didn't care because of how excited he was to se Logan.

"You two are so cute." She cooed at him, and they really were, they were always there for one another, or always with each other. Whether they were just talking, or cuddling, at school or home, they were always together, and they were adorable.

"Thanks. But that's mainly Logan." They had an adorable mother son relationship.

~~~~~

Logan's POV

I had been woken up by a text, Im a very light sleeper, I saw that the text was from my beloved Patton, and I couldn't have been happier that he texted me. I feel like a school girl obsessing over boys! This is so stupid, I mean I love Patton but this giddy feeling I get when ever he text me, or talks to me, or hugs me, or...kisses me. That one gets me the most.

I got up after replying to his text and got dressed and then ate. Patton did come over in ten minutes, just like he said he would. When I heard the knock on the door I went to let him in, and once I did he ran in and hugged me.

"Patton, we spent one night away from each other." I told him through a laugh.

"I know, but it was too long, never again. Okay?" I nodded and wrapped my arms around him as well.

"So, what do you want to do for the next hour and 40 minutes?" I asked him as we had nothing planned.

"I don't know, maybe we could call over Roman and Virgil, I'm sure they want to see each other, so they can come here." I smiled, Patton was so thoughtful.

~~~~~

Virgil's POV

When our mom's asked us all to stay at our correct homes, I instantly regretted saying yes, so about five minutes without Roman, I called him and asked if I could come over. And he told me 'Of course' and that he was about to call me as well. 

So I walked over and let myself in, because I really wanted to see him. 

"Hello Virgil." Roman said as I laid down next to him. He was on the couch watching a Disney movie.