➢twenty-six

———————
INFINITY
———————
- CHAPTER 26 -

Two weeks.

That's how long Stan has been in school now and honestly, he loves it. He likes the idea of getting up and walking to a place where you learn something; but not alone, with other people.

He doesn't feel lonely there. Especially since his best friends are in his classes. Richie had Math and PE with Stan, Eddie had English and History while Bill had Biology and Music with Stan.

And in rest of the classes Stan was alone but he didn't mind since they didn't need so much interaction with other students in the classes.

Sometimes, Stan wishes that he could just stay in school and not walk back house. He doesn't like his house and that is why he never calls it home.

Stan has another imagination of a so called "home" but he hasn't found it yet. One thing Stan knew for sure, that house where his parents always fight and tell him what to do is definitely not his home and it never will be.

Right now, Stan is in his bathroom, both hands at the sides of the sink and his head down, coughing. He has been sick for so long and he takes his medications but somehow, they won't work.

He coughs and coughs until blood was coming up his throat. His eyes widened at the sight of the now bloody sink and quickly washed it away, afraid that his parents would hit him because he made such a mess.

He rinsed his mouth and went to the kitchen to drink some water. He grabbed the box with his medicine in it, remembering that the doctor told his mom that he just has problems with his intestine.

He sighed and took his medications and went into his room, closing the door behind himself as he heard his parents yelling.

Stan sat down on his bed, his box with the letters next to him while a pillow was on his lap. He ripped a paper off of his block and placed it on the pillow, starting to write a letter to his crush.

— — —

[ 09 / 14 / 1991 ]

My life has been semi good lately since it starts great but ends horrible and it's my parents' fault.

You make my days beautiful and I'm very thankful for that.

I think I'm going to tell you that I have a crush on you soon but I'm not quite sure yet.

But I think there is also something else I might have to tell you..

Yours truly,
            Stan.

— — —
changed cover again bc i got bored .x